Yay! Wes Bentley spills on Blackheart's transformation!

Jin Saotome

The link: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=397575

The nutshell, Wes says, "I do [look normal] until you get to the end of the movie, kind of. He takes on a…form," Bentley spills. "But it's great CGI, incredible CGI! What we decided was that he needed to embody a human character to kind of drift through the world a little bit, to do what he wanted to do and if he looked completely strange, then…but he's the main bad guy, so we had to have him in there."

At least MSJ knew the fans wanted Blackheart as the demon, not as a pretty-boy. Bet that means we'll see him in true comic-book form. Least I'm crossing all toes and fingers! I mean Ghost Rider is spot-on pratically, except for the bike.

Uh... the title of the thread is the spoiler @lol@

anyways... I was really hyped for this movie.. but its looking pretty cheesy in the commercials... I'll still see it though

Eeeeeek!

...yeah. :D

I guess for people that don't know who Blackheart is, thinking he's just a human-looking guy, it would be a spoiler at the end of the movie, heheh. Thanks Jase!

I'm not terribly excited to see this, but I bet once I do I'll love it. I just don't know a ton about Ghost Rider.

Is Ghost Rider going to be in IMAX??

I am very much looking forward to it. And what day does it come out?

Is Ghost Rider going to be in IMAX??

I am very much looking forward to it. And what day does it come out?

February 16th. :)

I wonder if Hasbro's gonna make any more Ghost Rider figures after series 1...

cuz.... I really want a new Daniel Ketch Ghost Rider + bike with functional wheels... :(

I'll be seeing the movie, although I too think the commercials make it look a little cheesy. Yet, I like Ghostrider, so why not.

Until I saw the previews, I didn't know Wes Bentley was going to play Blackheart...I haven't seen him in anything since he played the weird teenager in American Beauty @lol@

I couldn't see any cheeze in it, except maybe the parts where he's talking to Eva and it's all tormenting for him he can't bear to see her as GR or whatever. I have a really good feeling this is gonna turn out to be a Spiderman hit.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought Ghost Rider had some really great parts. The movie wasn't amazing and was very lacky at points but still entertaining!

The best part was I was able to watch it in an outdoor theater at bayside in Miami Weather.

The best part was I was able to watch it in an outdoor theater at bayside in Miami Weather

The best part was the weather..... do i need to say more??

Actually the weather made it even more enjoyable thats what I meant @smilepunch@