Hasbro Legends Wave revised 2 pics...

So No Tornato

...look pretty good to me.

http://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=23&itemid=10769

Quicksilver has his all powder-blue costume on (instead of the one with the dark blue short-shorts) with a slight sheen, and the detail looks better. His head doesn't look as big, either.

Yellowjacket also looks more highly detailed, more similar to the first pics from last year's SDCC.

X3 Jean Grey looks more like Famke Jannsen than that freakish image released in November. Again, it's more similar to SDCC.

The detailing on Thor, She-Hulk, and Xorn also looks way better. Xorn looks a little thicker, too.

Lookin' forward to May!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't wait for this wave, I'm so much more hyped for this wave than Hasbro's wave one. Even the movie figures look good. If retail figures end up like this I'll be happy. :)

I hope the Jean we get looks like that and not the fugly one we got a picture of back in November or whatever.

Wait i thought Ult Wolverine was in this wave? How come they didn't mention or show pics? Yeah and i agree, Ult Wolverine dissapoints me too a bit. The only Wolverine i was happy with was the Brown Costume one. Astonishing one was ok, the rest sucked.

I didn't read anything mentioning the Ult. Wolverine on the main page either, but he, along with the X3 Jean and X3 Juggs interest me the least, I'm not even thinking I'll buy them. The rest of the series looks good though, I've been waiting for Quicksilver, YellowJacket, and She-Hulk. Heck, even Xorn looks pretty good, plus the Thor is cool. Yet, I like the Blob BAF, I think i'm looking forward to him the most, just gotta get the BAF parts from the figs I don't want somehow @hmmm@

These look MUCH better than the last released images! @afroman@

I'm still not happy about the loss of mid-hand or finger articulation, but at least some of these guys have more appropriately sculpted hands (fists and such...). Not sure if that's the 6" or the 12" Xorn though, his finger articulation looks a little TOO good...

I hope they add some texture to Thor. a simple wash or something... He looks too shiny...

Looks like the same crappy figures to me. No paint washes - shiny, ugly plastic, and yet more downgrading in articulation. I might get a few Quicksilvers, because he uses the Havoc/Moon Knight/Captain Marvel body, and I like that sculpt for some customs.

There's not a single figure Hasbro has released in wave 1, nor a figure I can see from wave 2, that I have any interest in actually owning (aside from fodder purchasing). Thor would have come close, but they screwed him up with their lame Sigma Six arms. Way to go, Hasbro - ruin the only figure I might have actually bought. Oh well, they can keep all of their trash figures until they learn how to paint them.

I need a cigarette.

Looks like the same crappy figures to me. No paint washes - shiny, ugly plastic, and yet more downgrading in articulation. I might get a few Quicksilvers, because he uses the Havoc/Moon Knight/Captain Marvel body, and I like that sculpt for some customs.

There's not a single figure Hasbro has released in wave 1, nor a figure I can see from wave 2, that I have any interest in actually owning (aside from fodder purchasing). Thor would have come close, but they screwed him up with their lame Sigma Six arms. Way to go, Hasbro - ruin the only figure I might have actually bought. Oh well, they can keep all of their trash figures until they learn how to paint them.

I need a cigarette.

Something in these figures lack that thing that brought the toybiz figures to life. They are missing something and I can't figure out what it is exactly. Its like when you forget to put that secret ingredient into your cookies and you can taste that something is a little 'off'.