Who Will Win Super Bowl XLI?

Ugly Bulldog

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLI?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Super Bowl XLI?

• Chicago Bears
    • Indianapolis Colts

Does anyone have any predictions for the game this week?

I'm gonna go with the Colts, mainly because Grossman is just too unreliable, whereas Peyton Manning should be very prepared. The Bears defense is great, but I'm not sure if they can stop the firepower that the Colts have.

Regardless of what their critics say, I'm still rooting for the Bears. I really can't say I have a prediction, I just hope it's a good Superbowl. I have faith in Chicago's D and their running game too ;)

Well, Indy's D has gotten much better since the start of the playoffs, and I'm not sure Chicago's run threat is as potent as it would have been a month and a half ago. It should be a great game. Its strength vs strength, Indy's O vs Bears' D. It probably all depends on which Rex Grossman shows up to play also. Should be a good game, and I'll pick the Colts, simply because I'm a Lions fan and I HATE the Bears.

I want the Colts to win... dunno why, to be honest. I just do. :)

Well the regs here KNOW what I think....

2026883180038232934RPdvjD_ph.jpg

For those who still don't know who you think will win, or think that the Bears have no chance.....READ THIS!!!

http://actasports.com/sows.php

ALSO READ THIS!

http://actasports.com/sow.php?id=117

Now I don't wanna jinx anything. God knows that you can leave it to a Chicago team to be the statistical oddballs but the REAL odds favor the Bears!

Remember, you heard it here first!

I'm not a big fan of either teams but after seeing idiot fan behavior like this, I hope the Bears get their asses handed to them.

While I agree that those signs are in horrible taste, most of us bears fans are good people. :)

I'm not a big fan of either teams but after seeing idiot fan behavior like this, I hope the Bears get their asses handed to them.

Stereotype much?

Idiots are pretty much found just about anywhere. Just because someone chose to take a picture of this particular idiot in this particular setting says nothing other than THAT GUY is an idiot.

Using a picture like that to make a blanket judgement over the entire Bears fandom is ignorance, among other things, hence little or no better than this idiot we're talking about.

I bet nobody was around taking pictures when someone was kicking his ass. :P

Actually nobody did anything according to this blog.

A quote from the above blog by a Chicago Tribune writer:

What interests me is not so much that one guy was disgusting enough to carry such a sign around, but that no Bears fan who encountered him had the common decency to shame him out of it or wrestle it from him and tear it into pieces.

And just so you Bears fan understand, I know there are a**holes at every sporting event. And I'm not using that idiots picture to make a judgement that all Bears fan are idiots or ignorant (like Destro posted above there are Good people).

To be fair, though, if someone would've done anything to the guy w/ the sign they probably would've been booted from the stadium, and I'm sure they wouldn't like to see their ticket money swirling the drain..

Still, reading that blog I must say I'm embarrassed by those bears' fans behaviour..it's sickening; unfortunately too many sports fans, no matter the city, are idiots.

While I agree that those signs are in horrible taste, most of us bears fans are good people. :)

Unfortunately...I think I know the guy with the "Katrina" sign :unsure:

Actually nobody did anything according to this blog.

A quote from the above blog by a Chicago Tribune writer:

What interests me is not so much that one guy was disgusting enough to carry such a sign around, but that no Bears fan who encountered him had the common decency to shame him out of it or wrestle it from him and tear it into pieces.
And just so you Bears fan understand, I know there are a**holes at every sporting event. And I'm not using that idiots picture to make a judgement that all Bears fan are idiots or ignorant (like Destro posted above there are Good people).

:rolleyes: I suppose this reporter followed the guy around every minute of the game that day and listened to every conversation he had and even followed him all the way home. Please!

Reporters love guys like this so they can write their self righteous commentaries and stir up a bunch of crap. If they really wanted to do something decent, they would have simply ignored the idiot and not given him the attention he was obviously looking to get.

Besides, if it REALLY bothered the reporter so much then why didn't HE say something to the fan??? @hmmm@

Whether someone said something or not is irrelevant. We all witness things that someone should do something about and look the other way. That doesn't mean we condone those actions.

I'm going with the Bears because I don't think Peyton can win two big games in one year. This year he got over the AFC Championship hump. Maybe the next time he's in the Super Bowl I can pick him to win it, but not now. The Colts seem to do only as good as Manning does. Whereas the Bears still find ways to win despite Grossman having a 0 QB rating.

Also, Grossman gets a lot of flak for those bad games he had. But he's also had the highest QB rating this year more times than any other QB in the league. True he's had the lowest more than any QB before, too. You just got to think this guy's got a huge chip on his shoulder.

Either way, I'm really not that interested in the game itself. Both of these teams seem boring to me. I really wanted the Pats to be there so we could have had all the coverage about the rematch from the last time the Bears were there and thrashed the Pats. I'm sure there would have been the underdog angle of Grossman vs Super Bowl Prince Tom Brady. But, now I guess we'll never know. There doesn't seem to be no where near the usual coverage for this Bowl as the others. The best stories they can come up with is the whole Tank being allowed to play when he really deserves to be out of football for good. Yawn.

Someone wake me up when the game is over. Then I can start preparing for next season.

GAME DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!! @jump#

I hate that 2 week wait.

It just sucks that I have to work first, I don't imagine many people will be getting much done today.

Well I said in another thread that I predicted a 24-21 score in favor of the Bears, but that was tenative. My final prediction is 31-28 Bears.

The so called "experts" don't give the Bears much of a chance, which is pretty much how it's been for the entire last half of the season. That's fine by me.

As Urlacher has said on many occasions mocking the "experts"..."The worst 15-3 team in the history of the NFL!" So I'd say the Bears have PLENTY of motivation!

Enjoy the game people!

GO BEARS!!!!

Got the Colts by 10. Just like the 1997 Super Bowl was John Elway's day. The 2006 Super Bowl will be Peyton Manning's day.

Thats what many, MANY people thought about a guy named Jim Kelly for 4 straight years and well, we know how THAT turned out! :D

The Baltimore Colts 27-23 @smilepunch@

Hey I'm from B-More and around here, nobody isn't going to root for the Colts so like me, I'm rooting for the Bears.

I'm just ticked because I opened up my availability and work. First new shift, they schedule me tonight during the game. Dammit, I can't watch it.

Geez, sorry to hear that. Uhh, I'll watch it for you :D the only difference is that I'm not going to be pulling for the Colts @smilepunch@

It's da' Bears all the way!