JOERHYNO'S CUSTOM CONTEST

JoeRhyno

Here are all the ideas from the original thread… I’m leaving that thread open, in case people wanted to discuss the different options more, maybe to flesh some of the ideas out.

I’m leaving this up till next Sunday night(10pm central), then I’ll lock the thread and tally all the votes and we’ll get the ball rolling even farther down the custom hill.

I’m sure you noticed already, but this isn’t a “poll” like they usually are… I think the last couple of contests had some shenanigans going on, people using multiple accounts, having friends/family join and vote, so… to keep this as fair as possible, You have to actually vote in this thread by posting the idea you want to vote for(or the number of the idea for you lazy folks). I feel this will help cut down on any fake or multiple voting going on… To help make this easier to control, only people that have joined TNI on or before Jan 1st 2007 are eligible to vote in this thread and in the final thread for the winner of the contest.

You can change your vote as often as you like… by going in an editing your original vote, but, please, one vote per person, any vote after the first one will be deleted, and if abused, disqualified. If you want to discuss the contest, please use the other thread, only votes here please!!

There will be prizes, nothing huge, it’s all in the name of having fun(If you want to donate, I know a couple people said they would, PM me, I’d rather all the prizes be in one place so I can take pics and personally send them out, I’ll cover shipping), so please, read through the list, and vote for your fav idea…

1. Super Hero Joes- combine your fav Super hero and make him a GI JOE member(or Villain as a Cobra )

2. Celebrity Joes- Remember everyone's fav Fridge, and Sgt. Slaughter? Well.. think that.. but anyone out there from movies, TV shows, sports... etc

3. Back to basics for 25th anniversary- No ninjas, no robots, no funky neon colors.

4. 3-man(or woman) Team- Example: a sniper team, medical extraction team , quick entry team, tanker team , etc.

5. Project Overhaul- Take an admittedly lame character, and redesign him/her from the ground up. Nothing is sacred, change factions, gender, MOS, branch of military, anything as long as it makes sense and ends up looking good. Limit one entry per customizer, per faction.

6. Alternate Codename- Use one of the alternate codenames shown in Mark Bellomo's guide (Alyosha’ll make a list available) and create a new/re-imagined character & bio. One entry per person, per faction.

7. CYOC(create your own character)- Make up an all new character or yourself as a Joe/COBRA. It need not be an exact likeness since it's a military sci-fi fantasy, just based on you with maybe a little of your personal background. Extra points if you can incorporate your job in some way.

8. The Toilet Monkey Invitational-I'll Make up a code name one good and one bad and people customized what they thought those characters would look like(one or the other, or both).

9. A new Enemy creation- Life without cobra.. who would the Joes fight? Create your own evil enemy, whether it’s an evil terrorist organization, or some mad scientist… you be the judge.

10. A world without Joe- What if cobra formed x amount of years ago... but Joe didn't. Cobra is insanely strong and something must be done to stop them. It could be customs of cobras how they would have turned out or of the new terrorist team formed now without the pre existing Joes.

11. Sub group characters- Headhunters, tiger force, pp, night force, eco warriors lol.

12. GI Joe: Transformers- Some transformers names have been used in the Joeverse(and vice versa). What about pulling in other tfs into the Joeverse (in name form only) like say Starscream? thundercracker? or jazz? would they be noks, snakes, joes or what?

13. Vehicle customs-Kinda self explanatory… Make your own vehicle, either updated or all new(kinda combining all the vehicle ideas right now).

14. 25th Anv. GI Joe- make your own 25th Anv. Custom using GI Joe parts and/or Marvel Legend Showdown parts.

I tried to be fair and use almost all of the ideas, there were a couple that seemed like they were almost the same, so I tried to combine them( like the headhunters one(sub group),Bekker's self custom one(Aly's CYOC), and one of IBPS ideas(sub group and/or 3-man team)... So I hope that's cool, honestly with 14 options, I think we have a good amount of ideas for everyone to choose from... Have fun :)

-Joe

Three man team sounds like the best idea to me. But that means i have to make 3 customs to enter.

Im also down for a custom vehicle contest.

But If i have to pick only one :) I vote 3 man team.

#4 says I with some small amount of gleefilled anticipation.

I can't wait to see what we come up with...

ill also vote for #4 -------3 man team!

CUZ WHEN I WIN , ILL GET TO DO THE NEXT CONTEST AND THEN ILL DO A VEHICLE CONTEST---LOL!!! @loll@ @loll@ #tank# @peace@ @bananna@ @xwing@

doc

13. 2 votes

4. 7 votes

3. 1 vote

1. 2 votes

7. 2 votes

5. 1 vote

2. 1 vote

12. 1 vote

The voting is officially closed... #4 wins!!! I'll start a new thread with all the rules, prizes and crap later tonight or tomorrow morning.. thanks for taking the time and voting and sharing your ideas!!!

-Joe