Movie Toy Catalog

Wheeljack35

i don't know about that autotransformation? if it is anything like armada prime that will be a giant pass (wow a moving brick, no thanks!). the deluxe figures are ugly as hell too. sorry i am not digging these at all and would rather have more classics but that is my opinion and you can like them all you want.

I'll pass!

I'll probably buy them all and leave them packaged. Then I'll see the movie on release day and see if I like it. If it sucked I'll return whatever doesn't appeal to me. If it was mediocre and I sorta liked it, I'll hold on to all the figures and return them/eBay them if a better version comes out. If I loved it I'll try to get whatever I can, open everything, and buy multiples of the same characters.

I think option 2 is most likely to happen.

I just don't want to buy figures like prime, jazz, megs, starscream, or bumblebee only for hasbro to come out with a much better version shortly afterward.

I don't really like the way Megs looks but he does look better with colors than he did before. Prime looks better too. Bumblebee looks the best of all of em but I like the Deluxes now. I wonder if there is going to be a smaller Prime and Megs.

What is the Cyber Stompin' stuff all about?

I believe the cyber stompers are non-transforming bots that have a walking gimmick.

I'm actually a bit surprised by how much I like megatron; he's a must-buy for me. I might pick up a few of the others, as they've been growing on me..I don't like prime much though; the chest is goofy looking and just looks odd..

I feel like I've finally managed to see some classified movie toy pics before they're pulled. Sweet. I usually miss out on stuff like this...

I love these. I can't wait to get them, especially Optimus and Megs. Aw heck...I want ALL of them. I love all of the Decepticons so far, except maybe for Starscream. I can't see to make up my mind about him, but I'm sure he'll grow on me.

It seems like though we saw prototype versions of Optimus and Megatron that seemed much more detailed than these. They almost looked like Alternators or Masterpiece versions in terms of detailing. Is it just me? Maybe these are those versions. It's so hard to tell from preliminary pics; isn't it? Especially when we don't really have a frame of reference in terms of scale. But yeah...I love these. Bring 'em on.

There are various size versions of Optimus Prime including

Leader Class Optimus Prime pic

Voyagar Class Optimus Prime pic

Deluxe Class Optimus Prime (no pics yet)

Legends Class Optimus Prime pic pic

Fast Action Optimus Prime pic pic

Cyber Slammer Optimus Prime pic pic

Cyber Stomping Optimus Prime (robot mode only) pic

Protoform Optimus Prime pic pic

Optimus Prime Action Figure (non transforming) (no pics yet)

Blaster Optimus Prime pic

There are various size versions of Optimus Prime including

Leader Class Optimus Prime pic

Voyagar Class Optimus Prime

Deluxe Class Optimus Prime

Legends Class Optimus Prime

Fast Action Optimus Prime pic pic

Cyber Slammer Optimus Prime pic pic

Cyber Stomping Optimus Prime (robot mode only) pic

Protoform Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Action Figure (non transforming)

Blaster Optimus Prime pic

Geez, you think they have enough Primes to put out? Also there is Optimash Prime. Don't forget him as well Mikey. Okay so he isn't really a movie edition of Prime, more-so the G1 equivalent. Still, its release will coincide with that of the film's theatrical debut.