8" G.I.Joe: Sigma 6 Toy Checklist

JayC

I don't get upset about people like VH because it's simply his opinion. I myself like to jab at him from time to time to aggrevate him about it, but he knows it's in jest and I respect his opinion. And he respects mine. It's no big deal. I won't go so far as to say I ignore him when he chimes in on a Sigma 6 thread (lol), I just expect it along with certain others' inevitable responses. Actually it's almots funny when he does. And I know he probably feels the same way when you get right down to it. Ah...so what? A difference in opinion is the spice of life. It's fun to defend your opinion, albeit in a respectful and civil manner. And I don't recall VH being ugly or insulting about it.

We understand each other PERFECTLY! ^_^ That's why we get along so well.

I know it comes across as though I'm always thinking everything is being directed towards me, when the guys post their aggrevations, but I know that MOST everyone here, understands me (like yourself) on my MO, and that I'm just ranting and complaining becuase I'm kinda picky and one-dimensional in my toy collecting hobby, and I know there are OTHERS who are pretty boring about it.

I think JayC "gets me" as well, otherwise he wouldn't have singled me out on the topic!

Thanks JayC! ;)

Thanks for the help Cyber. Im not doing international releases or the ones Walmart took and shrinkwraped with a DVD but I think I got the rest. Man with all those variations you would think Hasbro wants you completist going out there and buying multiples of the same figures :)

Thanks for the help Cyber. Im not doing international releases or the ones Walmart took and shrinkwraped with a DVD but I think I got the rest. Man with all those variations you would think Hasbro wants you completist going out there and buying multiples of the same figures :)

Yeah. It actually boils my blood. Worse yet the variants we're expecting never end up surfacing. Stone was suppose to be limited to only 1000 in black armor and then switched to blue. It never happened. They're suppose to still be being released, but at this stage I'm guessing it'll be a carry forward release.

And instead of the blue armor Stone we heard about, we got a Silver Caped CC out of nowhere. And the little bugger is proving to be very difficult to find.

Now with the current soldier wave. Many expected that they would be releasing the shirtless Shipwreck with all the tattoos. Never happened. Instead we get 2 package variations (likely unintentional) of Wet-Suit and Firefly. Ugh. It's going to drive me nuts.

and yet another variation in the current Soldier wave. This time it's with Shipwreck. And no it's not the half nekkid Shipwreck.

Belt on...

soldiers_07-3.jpg

Belt off...

Sigma6-050.jpg

I can't tell were the belt is in the pic, but are you sure it didn't juet fall off? I ask because mine had the belt on but it actually fell off as I was opening it cause it had not been attached to well in the package.

Belt on...

Above his head he has his sword. The flash obstucts the view in the last picture. Here's a better picture...

0af2_1.JPG

You'll also notice the monkey is facing out.

Belt off...

In the picture I provided you can see now the belt is above his head. The sword is now position on the left side of the package alongside of Shipwreck.

The monkey is also packaged facing up, not out.