WALMART WAVE FOUND

firefly2121

So,Appo is shipping with this wave.I am not impressed with the Walmart wave.The only I am desparately looking for is Appo.

Not to my knowledge...I open the long SW display case that contained the 5 WM exclusive figs, 1 ESB Chewy, 2x ESB Vader, 1x Scorch, 1x EP1 Obi, 1x Super BD and 1x Endor Luke...

The Appo and rest of wave 9 was in the regular case...However, this case didnt contain Holo Obi, Padme and Yareal (Im still looking for those)...

well, at least that'll give me incentive to stop at more wal marts, considering the two packs were nothing new and interesting and waiting for targets to put out the new battlepacks is getting boring.

I heard the set date is Feb. 4..of course Super Bowl Sunday..

FIX'D, no such things as street dates at Target unless it's media or movie toys.

Hows the articulation on Aurra Sing? Can we get a few pics? She's the only one from the wave I'm considering besides Mace's droid.
Sorry man..I havent had time to crack her open yet...But I heard she is pretty much the same figure from her initial release in POTJ...
The POTJ Aurra has pretty limited articulation; neck, legs, and hinged arms. You can check out the figure here

It must really be nice to walk into a store and get all the figures you want.My area has been dry of new figures for the entire month of Januray.Its either GB,ondor,Naboo and so on or nothing at all.I know it's too early to give up but it is very depressing in my area.Even though some Walmarts have ample space for figures,they are not in any hurry to get them in.

One of the wal marts near me stocked up on the greatest hits waves just before new year's and every other one has had about one figure per peg since christmas, so it's just a matter of time before they finally put my wallet out of its misery and they restock all them empty pegs. Good thing I didn't pick up all of the Appo wave figures all at once. I'm still waiting for the Target to put out the new battlepacks they have in the stockroom.

found them today in ca

Found some this afternoon in Ohio. Grabbed them for a buddy. I went to five different WMs and scored at two of them. Not bad odds, if you ask me...