New Solider Sigma wave is out!!!

Draven79

Damn Hasbro is smoking lately! With wicked cool TF's, ML's, Star Wars, Sigma's and soon to be classic Joes I am in heaven!! Anyway tonight on the pallet a buddy of mine and I found a case if the newest solider figs!! And they have changed the packaging!! I really like the new back. And also made them 6 per case, not 4!! Good news imo!! The breakdown is 1 Wet Suit, 1 Hi Tech camo, 2 Shipwreck, 2 Cobra Firefly. I grabbed Ships, Wetsuit, and FF! I must say this is the best wave of Sigma figs ever!!! Shipwreck and his tattoo's rock!! Not to mention his knife in teeth action..... @loll@ and his monkey rules! He has a little backpack on! Wetsuit is a great update for Sigma lovers and the orange makes him really stand out in a cool way! Lastly we have maybe the second best Cobra Sigma figure ever!! Classic FF all the way, bad ass is all the else I will say! Enjoy the crappy pics! @loll@

Draven

Finds23.jpg

finds24.jpg

finds25.jpg

finds26.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn how can anyone but the kiddies be a fan of these things! Way too animeish! You know what they remind me of, the old Centurions toy line! Remember Power Extreme!! Glad I waited, my patience has paid off! Well I did pick up Zartan, but of course I regretted it as soon as I opened him. He's ok, but he's no RAH!! But anyhow, whatever floats your boat D.

Damn how can anyone but the kiddies be a fan of these things! Way too animeish! You know what they remind me of, the old Centurions toy line! Remember Power Extreme!! Glad I waited, my patience has paid off! Well I did pick up Zartan, but of course I regretted it as soon as I opened him. He's ok, but he's no RAH!! But anyhow, whatever floats your boat D.

Be careful LJ! It's a sensitive bunch, these S6 fans. ;)

I've fallen from grace from my very own critique of these shameful displays of G.I.Joe action figures. @lol@

I've fallen from grace from my very own critique of these shameful displays of G.I.Joe action figures. @lol@

VH, you crack me up..... @loll@

And was that really you defending us Sigma Lovers within the insult........huhm @hmmm@

Anyways , I started a thread on the new figs last night.

I got pics of Firefly.

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2030752

VH, you crack me up..... @loll@

And was that really you defending us Sigma Lovers within the insult........huhm @hmmm@

bugs1.gifEHHHHHHH....COULD beeee??

Fallen from grace? Come on!! You have an o-ring so tightly wrapped around your cod that you can't see past 1982. You use your self proclaimed title of Gi Joe discussion board king to push your opinion into every thread. Guess what, Everyone knows that you don't like this or that..AND THEY STILL BUY WHAT THEY LIKE!! So, your influence really has no power does it?

Anyway, Good find on the new figures. I was happy to add them to my collection because I saw Sigma 6 as the saving grace for Gi Joe. It created the new fans that the old VvV waves couldn't. I have been in the Joe game since 1982 and love the charactrs in any form that they are presented because I see the fact that hasbro is not interested in making firgures for ME alone. It's simple to see that the opinion that some have of Sigma 6 on this little board do matter 1% to the total of buyers that S6 has.

Now, which one should hasbro listen to again? WAIT, Hasbro did stick their necks out for the 3 /34" fans again. These same fans like me who begged for more 3 3/4" figures. Imagine everyone's suprise when the "KING of the JOE BOARD" complained about every little detail of a P R O T O T Y P E!! The King can't even wait for the REAL product to hit his hand ( and oh yes true believers, No matter what kind of fussing is done, I guarantee that the "king" will buy the 25th ann. figures). Which leaves me wondering who really want's to know what the "king" thinks about anything related to Gi Joe?? It's always the same. COMPLAINTS!! No matter if they have an o-ring or are made by the hand of God himself..The "King" will never be happy.

Long live Joe in any shape ad size! Death to the KING!

Now I'm sure that the real smart people here will realize this post for what it is! ;)

Now I'm sure that the real smart people here will realize this post for what it is! ;)

@poke2@ ow..quit it!

@hmmm@ however...

all THAT, coming from a guy who makes THESE kinds of posts about MATTEL...

Talk about exclusives, Look what they did to us with Hal Jordan. I will never get over that BULL $hit!

I think the entire Mattel crew is full of it. Thye have no balls and are not aggressive enough. Heck, they were stupid enough to do another 6' line to compete with Dc's own company. How STUPID!

my, my, my! @smilepunch@

Can't we have one Sigma Six thread without the black clouds blowing in? Geez...if you don't like the figures stay outta the thread. Is it that hard? :rolleyes:

@hmmm@ "ONE"???

Christ-o-mighty....there's a 100 of'em without the "Black clouds". Can't the S6 lovers, take just ONE ribbin' here and there and can the boo hoo bit, like a bunch of whiny, over sensitive 6 year olds, thinking the WORLDS against'em?

Are we men or mice?

Is the the G.I.Joe forums, where real American HERO'S and men of brass balls hang out (no intended pun) or has this become a cross contaminated forum of Care Bear collectors?

;)

Centurions ruled! I loved that show too... :)

Also Humanoids.

has this become a cross contaminated forum of Care Bear collectors?

Come On VH, the Care Bears movie was awesome!

has this become a cross contaminated forum of Care Bear collectors?

Come On VH, the Care Bears movie was awesome!

Shameful I tell ya...shameful! :P

http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/dis...&path=42316

Yeah I know, I just rarely get a chance to leave old friendly TNI! @loll@ And the very anti Sigma posters here keep the news from being posted so much. I think i may just have to change that to annoy them all! @loll@ And guess what, Jase and everyone else is right. If you don't like Sigma fine, but stop trying to ruin threads! If Sigam had not come about, I hate to break it to you, but there may be no 25th Ani, at least at the scope we are getting! :rolleyes:

Draven

Yeah I know, I just rarely get a chance to leave old friendly TNI! @loll@ And the very anti Sigma posters here keep the news from being posted so much. I think i may just have to change that to annoy them all! @loll@ And guess what, Jase and everyone else is right. If you don't like Sigma fine, but stop trying to ruin threads! If Sigam had not come about, I hate to break it to you, but there may be no 25th Ani, at least at the scope we are getting! :rolleyes:

Draven

Brian...Brian...BRIAN!

I haven't been active on the boards since last May (more important personal issues to deal with) since then, there's been NO activity from me to disrupt the joyful serenity of nothing but Sigma Six chatter for everyone here to do to their hearts content, especially since there hasn't been much ELSE and if there HAS been, (thread ruining) I wouldn't know for certain, but it wasn't coming from me.

I've recently taken a renewed interest in the stuff becuase of the 25th anniversary release, and even THAT has me being highly critical and negative on what I'm seeing so far.

I'm not trying to ruin threads, not ALL of them for sure. I joked with LJ about her comments in jest towards the line, and apparently my warning to her, and the sensitive nature of the Sigma Six beast, and her (jokingly) being critical on it, has some merit.

Keep this stuff...FUN and light-hearted, is all I can tell ya. I don't care if somebody likes Sigma Six....SERIOUSLY, but I may tease them on it. I don't care if the entire board is filled with recent news and discussions on it, but I may drop a thread BOMB on one or two, merely to entertain myself or another of like-mindedness. ;)

YOU being here more often, and posting MORE on Sigma Six figures will certainly not annoy me either, as I like you and don't mean to offend and hurt you with my anti-Sigma Six rhetoric. Sorry, but it is what it is, and as much as everyone wants to bash the bashers and make it seem as though we need to stifle participation to an absolute NO anti-commenting on anything, to keep the discussions all positive, non-objective and full of the warm and fuzzies, would (imo) make this a boring forum, like so many others that swing that heavy hammer on their STRICT participation policies, against negative comments towards anything.

Hasbro has opened up the flood gates, with so MUCH variety going into the line over the last 5 years or so, that there's a LOT to be seperated on, in what we like and don't like, and want or don't want.

It's only natural to have a variety of conflicting opinions on it all....wouldn't you agree. I honestly don't see my participation in this particular thread as being hostile, ultra serious or offensive in any way.

Light-hearted teasing, and I can take as much as I dish out, as I've even demostrated in this thread as well.

#US1# peace

Well, just got back and nothing yet. Will have to try again on Monday.

ohh and on the sunbect of negativity, everyone at one time or another has been negative on the boards, but one way to avoid that is if you do not like Sigma 6, then don't read that post lol ;) What I get tired of is when DTC and GIJJ consets, MOTH came out and people saw the figures and then said they either liked it or not, they posted their opinion. After that however, you get the same posters saying "I am not impressed, blah, blah blah- I like Sigma 6 only now.

ahh whatever.... ;)