IntegrOGer

Habro Legends: Yay or Nay  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Three cut and dry choices

• Like'm: got them all, or plan to
    • Dislike: my ML collecting habits have ended with Hasbro's contract
    • Plan to pick up only the ones i like

Yeah, that's the option I would pick.

I chose option 3 because to be honest thats what i've always done and will continue to since they aren't any better(well plastic quality they are supposedly) or worse(paints aps could be better) then TB's run.

Plan to pick up only the ones i like

I'll pick up the figures I want, then trade for/buy the BAF parts from figures I don't want (did this with X3 Beast & Ultimate IM, will do this w/ the Blob wave).

Series 3, however, is the first one where I'll pick up ALL the figures (as long as that is the authentic line-up).

I'm done for now! I can't believe I'm passing on a BAF, but I just can't stand Banshee, Emma, and Stark! Beast and Hulk are good figures, I just don't want em! So that leaves me Herc and a wing! @hmmm@

I'm a Marvel Whore, so the fact that I don't like them doesn't mean I'm not gonna buy them. Oh well, White Queen is one of the fugliest figure in Marvel Legends, EVER. Even Toad is a better figure.

JOhnny

Hasbro's wave one is kinda weak, and to add to it the only two characters I'm into (Emma and Banshee) are kinda weak....I might get Banshee one day though. Wave two looks like its going to be much better, at least if nothing else character selection is more to my taste....I'll be getting all of them for sure.

Pass on all of them. I will continue picking up the ICONS though. Thor rocks!

I agree...I think Hasbro is doing a great job of picking up the Icons line. Thor is one of my favs overall.

Hasbro's wave one is kinda weak, and to add to it the only two characters I'm into (Emma and Banshee) are kinda weak....I might get Banshee one day though. Wave two looks like its going to be much better, at least if nothing else character selection is more to my taste....I'll be getting all of them for sure.

I personally don't think Banshee is as bad as many others think. The missing collar is the only gripe I have.

Well, I'll openly admit that while I don't like the changes I've seen so far, I will probably continue to get some every time they make something I actually want.

The ONLY reason I got the first set was to assemble Annihilus, and as such, I wasn't dissapointed with that specific item.

A good BAF is the bane of my existance.

Fortunately for me, BLOB isn't a BAF I'd be willing to buy 8 figures to own, so Thor & She-HULK may be the only figures from the next wave I get, and after that, who knows?

I’d say, for me personally, this lineup is the least intriguing as of yet and the products themselves have come out (in my opinion) below average in comparison to older ML figures. I saw all these except Hercules in my Local Wal-mart and this is the first time in the history of ML’s that I felt compelled to….leave them behind and save my money. Fuggggly toys if I do say so myself, and the shame of it is that I want the B-A-F badly so I’m suckered into buying those toys I just so eloquently referred to as fuggggggggly. Honestly I'm on the opinion that these are worse then Legendary riders - Heck I really liked Tasky, Hulkbuster Ironman and Wonderman wasn't half bad.

They look pretty much the same as Toy Biz ML's, except the plastic appears to be higher quality and the paint apps are much cleaner. Also Emma Frost looks a helluva lot better than a lot of the TB ML women, such as *ack* Scarlet Witch. I'm going to continue to plan on picking up only the ones i like, which averages about 1 to 3 a series.

We need a "only like some of them but i'll buy them all because of the BAF and because i'm a marvel whore" option.

I also choose this option. I hate getting some of the figures, but I like the BAF we have. Series 11 was one of the first series' I didn't get everything as there was no BAF.