WAVE 9 FOUND!

KENNY GUIDO

Amazing,they hit the north east.I found wave 8 2 times at the TRU in my area.I didn't see anything after I got off work the afternoon.Ken,Appo is going to be a tough one for me to find.Can you help me out?

Sure, but I dont get out often on toy runs much. I got a call from a friend that found these this morning. I was told that there were 4 cases there but only 2 and change when I got there. My only shot of finding them is if they hit walmart.

I am not sure what going on with the Huntsville TRU.Last friday I got off work at 11 am and found 2 cases of wave 8 and today I got off work and they didn't have squat.Wave 8 sold very quick.Also,our TRU dropped the ball on the HFG battle pack last year as well.I know this,Appo is going to be hell to find.

i remember reading that appo's blue stripe on his chest doesnt extend as far as it should once you take off the pauldron. can anyone confirm this? if htats the case, this is going to be the first clone I pass on, since the blue commander from the order 66 2 packs (not the airborne) looks better, and he cant be used as a generic trooper

i remember reading that appo's blue stripe on his chest doesnt extend as far as it should once you take off the pauldron. can anyone confirm this? if htats the case, this is going to be the first clone I pass on, since the blue commander from the order 66 2 packs (not the airborne) looks better, and he cant be used as a generic trooper

It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's like an eighth of an inch. All you needs to do is grab a small bottle of blue paint and you can fix like 30 Appos to have the correct stripe.

Well thats wave 8 then and the other would be 7.5

Well, this is my theorey, but I can't remember far back enoughto prove it. Hasbro resets the wave numbers every new year. They did it with alternators and cybertron when 2006 began. My thinking is the first wave of SAGA figures were an 05 assortment, and the Hoth wave got a reset WV1 06 designation from Hasbro. That would explain the discrepency between the Hasbro numbering on the cases and the way entertainment earth and some fans name the waves.

It's also a commonly held believe that the Geonosis Wave was considered 2.5 by Hasbro, again throwing off the wave numbers.

I personally name them by their Entertainment Earth designation, but know to look for the Hasbro number when searching.

Well thats wave 8 then and the other would be 7.5

Well, this is my theorey, but I can't remember far back enoughto prove it. Hasbro resets the wave numbers every new year. They did it with alternators and cybertron when 2006 began. My thinking is the first wave of SAGA figures were an 05 assortment, and the Hoth wave got a reset WV1 06 designation from Hasbro. That would explain the discrepency between the Hasbro numbering on the cases and the way entertainment earth and some fans name the waves.

It's also a commonly held believe that the Geonosis Wave was considered 2.5 by Hasbro, again throwing off the wave numbers.

I personally name them by their Entertainment Earth designation, but know to look for the Hasbro number when searching.

No, I've opened a couple of cases of the Geonosis wave, it's labeled WV 2.5. This new wave, the "Appo wave" is labeled WV 8 on the case. As much as people #$#@# and argue about it, Hasbro considers the Appo wave, wave 8.

No, I've opened a couple of cases of the Geonosis wave, it's labeled WV 2.5. This new wave, the "Appo wave" is labeled WV 8 on the case. As much as people #$#@# and argue about it, Hasbro considers the Appo wave, wave 8.

Ok, doesn't really disprove anything I said. The restting waves idea was my theory and Geonosis being 2.5 is fact.

I was just offering up explanations since Wheeljack35 seemed confused.

I offloaded the appo wave on the last truck at the rockaway TRU, and i think they only got around 5 boxes. I hope to see more this coming week. I think it's scary they only have me scheduled for offloading the truck and maybe sundays until things start picking up...most of the other christmas help seem to have either quit or gotten fired.

Saw a whole set of Wave.... Appo when I was in HK. The shop was selling the clones for around 90-100 HKD, but Appo was a whopping 120HKD(around 15USD). Was gonna save up for the whole set since it's cheaper in a sense and the other non-trooper figures aren't too bad. But when I went back Appo was gone...... Only bought a Elite Trooper and the episode 2 Sergeant when I was in HK. Expensive.

Saw a Combat Engineer today in Flushing TRU along with the other two clone from the previous wave. Not a bad day at all since I was pissed that two trades for a Kang figure didn't go thru. Now to get that damn Appo.

It was actually at Walmart. I went back today to see if any others would ring up the same and many of them did. What's weird is the Walmart five rang up at $6.63 and others like the 442nd rang up at $5. I noticed it's only the ROTS figures that were ringing up @ $5. I then proceeded to another Walmart to see if it was just some weird anomaly and I found a Appo and scanned it and it rang up $6.63. So either my Walmart is having a weird sale or something is hinkey.