NEW pics 25th Anniversary Figures

obiprime

Hey Everyone, I LOVE These Figures so I Had fun putting them with backdrops. What do you think? Are these figures great or what? I can Forsee new dios using these guys. My only concern is if they will mesh with previous Joes or has Rah Evolved and Become something new? Is this the New Standard? Is this a Joe Revolution? or a one time deal.

Anyhow enjoy some kicka$$ figures.

Enjoy.....

5-1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Thankyou Hasbro!

Hey yall, I LOVE These Figures so I Had fun putting them with backdrops. What do you think? Are these figures great or what? I can Forsee new dios using these guys. My only concern is if they will mesh with previous Joes or has Rah Evolved and Become somehing new? Is this the New Standard? Is this a Joe Revolution? or a one time deal.

They'll mesh well with my collection, I think, but they'll have a seperate shelf. For dios, I don't know... I think you could mesh the old "new sculpt" figures with RAH to a degree, and you could probably mesh these with some of the "new sculpt" (we'll need a better term for that) as well, to a degree, but I don't know about meshing these with the RAH stuff effectively.

, and you could probably mesh these with some of the "new sculpt" (we'll need a better term for that)

How bout 2nd generation?

25th Scuplt? 25th Generation?

No, I'm talking about calling the VVV and Joe Vs. Cobra stuff "new sculpt", when we've got newer style sculpts. I guess we'll just have to call that stuff by their names - VVV, Joe Vs. Cobra, etc.

i can't wait to get that se, ss, a roadbloack and those troopers!!!! i really wish the would do a side by side with some older versions of these figures so we can compare (in the same room, same lighting etc. not like a pic from yo joe beside one of these...)

great pics! like the mirrored image thing

Even though there not clones I will be troop building with the Cobra troopers

Anybody know if the Crimson Guard will be part of this 25th anniversary set?

If he is, he isn't part of the first batch of figures

In regards to the naming, I've become fond of:

RAH=Vintage

2002-2005= Transitional

25th=Modern

:blink:

Holy crap, those are AWESOME!!! Love love love that Snake Eyes! He's my favorite character to begin with, but man...I just love that version. Wow...these are sweet, each and every one of them. Good golly, I can't get over how great these are. I'm even warming up to the new construction, which up until now I wasn't totally sold on. Man...

The Baroness is starting to grow on Me, her glasses are in True rah style.

I love these Figures. I cant wait to see the rest of the line.

b.jpg

RAh

Jvc

VvV

And now.......................................GI25

Sounds good? or no

Sounds Excellent! :)

RAh

Jvc

VvV

And now.......................................GI25

Sounds good? or no

Sounds Excellent! :)

This sounds good but I've never seen any real distinction between JvC and VvV (or DTC for that matter). The way I see it there are only 3 styles of 3 3/4" Joe figures:

Old Sculpt (Original Real American Hero figures from '82-'94 as well as those from '97/'98 and and RAH styled figures released from 2000 till now.)

New Sculpt (New figures lacking metal rivets produced from 2001 to 2006. Includes Joe vs Cobra, Spy Troops, Valor vs Venom and the Direct To Consumer/TRU stuff.)

25th Anniversary* (New Microman styled Joes.)

I see then ame of this changing though as I think these figures may last beyond the 25th Anniversary.

I GOTTA PLAY TOO.....

snakeeyesartvr9.png