ML14 & X-men S3 arrives in New Zealand

gth_09

The thing is that we weren't suppose to get these in and we've all given up hope. Some of us even resorted to Ebay to get them. So when they started showing up last week we were genuinely surprised. Even Australia did not get them. Very strange.

It must be Toybiz clearing their warehouses. Now I wonder if we are getting the Modok series as well. Here's hoping.

Yeah, that is weird...get the stuff months later but get tons of variants. Still, I like getting stuff as early as possible. Nothing would be more frustrating than waiting months to get something most other collectors already have and are bored with already, ya know?

OHhhhhhhhh cannaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @can@ @loll@

truth be told though, if you finaly do see something if you have not allready ebayed it or got it from a trade or hookups & paying all the extra whatever with the shiping you are quite happy just to see it there :D

Yeah, that is weird...get the stuff months later but get tons of variants. Still, I like getting stuff as early as possible. Nothing would be more frustrating than waiting months to get something most other collectors already have and are bored with already, ya know?

Yeah, you guys get the shaft sometimes...but not as bad as it is in New Zealand apprently. Besides, you have gotten a few things before us I seem to remember. You remember, that one time @loll@

If I had the chance to buy a ton of X-Men Classics variants, I'd jump on it. Bobby Drake is still heavily in demand, he's up to par with ML15's Destroyer on everyone's want list. Pick up a few and you will have no problem getting the Marvel Legend variants you seek. BTW, how much are the figures out there in New Zealand?!

If I had the chance to buy a ton of X-Men Classics variants, I'd jump on it. Bobby Drake is still heavily in demand, he's up to par with ML15's Destroyer on everyone's want list. Pick up a few and you will have no problem getting the Marvel Legend variants you seek. BTW, how much are the figures out there in New Zealand?!

About NZD$17 for TB MLs, probably much much more for Hasbro MLs.

Yeah, you guys get the shaft sometimes...but not as bad as it is in New Zealand apprently. Besides, you have gotten a few things before us I seem to remember. You remember, that one time @loll@

Yeah, that one time... in Ontario/Quebec only... @loll@

Well, if it takes time to see a bunch of Bobby Drake variants pop-up, I'd certainly wait and it wouldn't bother me one bit, as long as I find one. Only in New Zealand :D

What's the case ratio for the X-men figs anyway?

From what I've seen so far:- a variant case only has 1 variant figure

Case pack #1 - 3 Colossus, 3 Iceman, 2 Avalance, 2 Sabretooth, 2 X-treme Rogue

Case pack #2 (variant case) - 3 Colossus, 1 Bobby Drake, 2 Iceman, 2 Avalance, 2 Sabretooth, 2 Rogue

Case pack #3 (variant case) - 3 Colossus, 3 Iceman, 2 Avalance, 2 Sabretooth, 1 Rogue, 1 X-treme Rogue

Is it the same in the States? I haven't seen any Ult. Iceman yet.

Case pack #2 (variant case) - 3 Colossus, 1 Bobby Drake, 2 Iceman, 2 Avalance, 2 Sabretooth, 2 Rogue

Case pack #3 (variant case) - 3 Colossus, 3 Iceman, 2 Avalance, 2 Sabretooth, 1 Rogue, 1 X-treme Rogue

no, its different... I think our cases only had 1 Avalanche and 1 Rogue... you can probably trade all those Rogues, Avalanches, and variant Bobby Drakes for good stuff here dude...

oh... isn't Nightcrawler in those assortments too?

no, its different... I think our cases only had 1 Avalanche and 1 Rogue... you can probably trade all those Rogues, Avalanches, and variant Bobby Drakes for good stuff here dude...

oh... isn't Nightcrawler in those assortments too?

Saw some Nightcrawlers too but not in all cases. TB clearing figs?

I'll see if there are any interest in those figs before I get them. So far all interest is in the Bobby Drakes.