More On Rapper To WWE, CM Punk's Push, & More!

Outsiders

AllHipHop.com is carrying an article about rapper Mele Mel planning to become a member of World Wrestling Entertainment as a wrestler. "I'm going to try and get some of John Cena's money and get with the WWE to do my thing," Mele Mel told AllHipHop.com. "I went to the wrestling school over the summer and picked up a little bit of moves. I wanted to see if it was something that I wanted to do, other than just dreaming of wanting to be a wrestler. It's a little rough, but it's something that can be done." A lot of other music related websites have picked up the story.

WWE Stocks closed the day on Wednesday at 16.16, a 0.44% increase over the previous closing. The day's range was 16.08 - 16.28.

Many in WWE believe CM Punk's big push by Paul Heyman has gone to his head. Apparently WWE producer/agent Arn Anderson offered Punk some advice, but Punk blew him off.

Was that before or after Arn made him job to Hardcore Holly?

in wrestling you don't get anywhere without doing what your told

there should be no differance who you job to

it's no big deal to lose to hardcore holly it's the preformance you give jobbing to holly that matters

and not listening to AA's advise is just plain stupid you should respect those that came before they're advise is invaluable

punk has got alot to learn IMO i thought he would go far and he will IF HE LISTENS!

if he ignores the veterans of the past that are trying to help him he'll be gone quick especially if he's develping a big head

need i remind you of zach gowen?

how in the blue hell can you blow off double A?

that's a serious lack of respect IMO

I agree and hope he rights the ship cause he could ruin a good thing he has with ECW right now. I hope he isn't developing an EGO like Angles.LOL

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE