So out of the 10 we have seen who is your favorite?

Jeff

25th Anniversary  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite so far?

• Storm Shadow
    • Snake Eyes
    • Duke
    • Cobra Commander
    • Cober Trooper
    • Destro
    • Baroness
    • Scarlett
    • Roadblock
    • Gung Ho

Okay, this is kinda corny, but oh well. I was looking at pics of all ten, Roadblock in paticular, when I felt a smile grow on my face and started laughing out loud because I am so excited for this new line. Hasbro is kicking @$$ with this shi...'stuff'. ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like jobeubb's comment, pinch me because I think I'm dreaming. I never thought Hasbro had it in them to put out Joe figures like this!

As for rating them, if I must here's my top ten list...

Snake-Eyes

Storm Shadow

Roadblock

Scarlett

Cobra Trooper

Cobra Commander

Baroness

Gung Ho

Destro

Duke

My top five was a really close call. Let the excitment continue! :)

This is a thread we did NOT need.

If the other individual threads degenerated into people pissed off about MC getting to see SOME of the figures first I won't be surprised if THIS one does since they got to see ALL of them.

I mean a POLL? Dude, must of us haven't even seen HALF f them yet!

Nice to see Roadblock going strong. He's my favourite too, followed closely by Snake Eyes. I hope some of the others end up looking better in production, but these two look great even as protos!

What really took Roadblock to the top for me was that he was included in the first place when you know someone at Hasbro was dying to use Heavy Duty instead, and the gear! Love the helmet, and the MG is AMAZING! I think we're getting a perfect Browning .50 cal here, and it's green like the original! With a lot of the other figures I hope they just haven't gotten around to creating the gear yet (ie: re-used pistols, no original-looking guns for Duke (and no binos either) and the Baroness... Questionable looking crossbow for Scarlett).

Wish we were seeing more backpacks too...

Snake Eyes for sure. I know most people wanted v2 but I love v1, and done with great detail and slightly updated you see how awesome a design it is.

second is Cobra Soldier. perfect rendition of the original design.

Gung Ho and Destro are next, followed by Storm Shadow and Roadblock.

Duke is cool, jus a bit nondescript.

Scarlet, Cobra Commander and Baroness are my least favorites, not that I don't like them, I just don't find them as dynamic. hopefully the Barnoess's face has more detail than shows in the pics. of the three, I like Cobra Commander least.

I can't quote posts still for some reason. Oh well, and Jase, no way man! That is why I will marry a hot red head one day!! Screw the blow up, I want a living, breathing, playing Scarlett! @loll@

Draven

I voted SNAKE (I'm a COMMANDO damn it!) EYES!

hi thanks for pictures @notworthy@

i had to go for the cobra trooper he looks great @iwin@

it was close call cause snake eyes looks great but went with the trooper @argue@

cause you can build up a nice sqaud of them @yipee@

robuk @dumbpc@

the baroness looks good

yeah after seeing those pics I didn't have an easy time chosing a favorite but

I settled for Snake Eyes, but it was a real close battle between him, Roadblock,

the Trooper, and Destro

but who am I kidding all of these figures are AWESOME this line is dang near perfect

Gung Ho. His sculpt is perfectly like the cartoon. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him.

I wanted Baroness to be my favorite, but the pelvic joints and face look a little off.

Snake Eyes looks cool, but to me all they needed was to repaint the wave 7 SE black.