What's the deal with the Alternators?

Kill Solo

Does anybody know what's going on with the Transformers Alternators line?

Have you heard any rumors of what's to come? (Other than the Ravage pics I've seen but I assumed that was a Binaltech.)

Is it over?

@?@

Alt Ravage just released in UK (yay, we get a 1st for a change!), Rumble due out soon. Binaltech Black Convoy coming soon.

That's all that is known

There's supposed to be a Cadillac XLR comin' up!!! I hope that rumor's true!!! @firedevil@

#US1#

Don't toy with the guy @smilepunch@

Alternators have gone on hiatus along with Classics until after the movie blows over (or up depending on preference). They hope is that the greater exposure from the film will net more licenses.

A Cadilac XLR was planned for release as Megatron, but was one of likely several casualties due to the movie

There's supposed to be a Cadillac XLR comin' up!!! I hope that rumor's true!!! @firedevil@

#US1#

Alternators have gone on hiatus along with Classics until after the movie blows over (or up depending on preference). They hope is that the greater exposure from the film will net more licenses.

A Cadilac XLR was planned for release as Megatron, but was one of likely several casualties due to the movie

So no Cadilac XLR? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

#US1#

So no Cadilac XLR? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Hasbro said at BotCon, I think, that the Caddy was canned. :(

As for Alts in general, Stevy's correct. We will (hopefully) see Ravage and Rumble/Frenzy (depending on which one is red in your view) before the movie line(s) hit, then they'll be on "vacation" until the movie frenzy (heh) has passed.

I really hope Ravage makes it out, it was the only other Alternator I was planning on buying, the wole Jaguar to Jaguar thing is pretty slick.

He is out, just not in your country @smilepunch@

I really hope Ravage makes it out, it was the only other Alternator I was planning on buying, the wole Jaguar to Jaguar thing is pretty slick.

Yeah and too bad it makes the first look ##$%$#ed.

The first looked ##$%$#ed to begin with. @smilepunch@

True. I always thought simple change would have been replacing the forearm guns that Tracks had with claws.

I've still been looking out for Jazz (mazda Rx-8) to purchase at retail and not online and now TrU online has it on stock but for some reason they jacked up the price to $29.99 0_o..while all the other Alternators they have available are regular $19.99 priced. 0_o This surprises me of TrU to do this

MazdaRx8-TrU-Link

Yeah and too bad it makes the first look ##$%$#ed.

You mean the car accident....ah....I mean the beast/cat mode doesnt look ##$%$#ed? @loll@

Aw man, a hiatus?! WTF! I think the Alternators line is going to wither up and die if it goes on a hiatus.

It can't possibly be any worse than in many areas that stopped carrying the line PERIOD at various points in the past (In southeast IA, the line was MIA in the later half of 2004, made a brief reappearence in early 05, then dissappeared in all but the largest stores. Only ONE store of the 8 odd stores I had access to carried the line in 2005).

Hell, even at the Oklahoma Walmart where I work at now, the line was cut from the pre-Christmas mod, only to reappear after Christmas.