And The New Figure Is....

GeneralZod

Well MC just posted...and the new figure is Gung Ho. Looks real good to. Just the right size for him and its got his famous tattoo. Looks like Hasbro has listened to us and is keeping with the classic clothes as well. Bring on the next figure.

Yep, just saw it. Think version one GH, with a more realistic color scheme, but the same taste in style. Weird thing is, he has rivets in his shoulders.....tres' retro.

What I love about him is he looks ripped as hell. His jacket also looks removable...which means you can have him go hardcore with no jacket at all. Looks like they gave him a new grenade launcher as well. Him arms look to be a tad small and his shoulders are a little to round for my taste, but they do fit his body just fine though. I suspect if they make a Roadblock they will use the same mold with bigger arms.

What I love about him is he looks ripped as hell. His jacket also looks removable...which means you can have him go hardcore with no jacket at all. Looks like they gave him a new grenade launcher as well. Him arms look to be a tad small and his shoulders are a little to round for my taste, but they do fit his body just fine though. I suspect if they make a Roadblock they will use the same mold with bigger arms.

The pic of Roadblock makes it hard to see his arms, but the torso is not the same as Gung-Ho.

The pic of Roadblock makes it hard to see his arms, but the torso is not the same as Gung-Ho.

Yup just saw the pic of roadblocks and he is totally different. Man I still cant get over the fact that Hasbro is actually doing the old school uniforms. That Snake Eyes and Destro are sic. The Baroness is so so. Her face doesnt seem to be angular enough. I keep thinking Im going to wake up from a dream and Ill be stuck with the crappy stuff we have now.

Yup just saw the pic of roadblocks and he is totally different. Man I still cant get over the fact that Hasbro is actually doing the old school uniforms. That Snake Eyes and Destro are sic. The Baroness is so so. Her face doesnt seem to be angular enough. I keep thinking Im going to wake up from a dream and Ill be stuck with the crappy stuff we have now.

Woah, woah, woah, woah........There's a Roadblock pic out there too? Snake Eyes, Destro Baroness????? Did those just come out today too?????

Woah, woah, woah, woah........There's a Roadblock pic out there too? Snake Eyes, Destro Baroness????? Did those just come out today too?????

They were leaked and have since been removed.

Okay, I'm not often posting in the Joe forum, but these new figs are awesome! I love the detail and the fact that Hasbro has actually brought back the original (at least to me) characters. I've seen the Storm Shadow, Duke and now Scarlet figures, and I know there are more but has a price been listed? And equally as important, will they be commercially available or is this a MC only offering? Finally, can someone *cough* point me the direction *cough* of the leaked pics *cough*?

Yeah you know seriously. What's going on? How were they leaked? Who was leaked exactly? And details man common now, or at least pm me the details. Also, Does Gung-Ho come with his hat? If so, does it come off? I NEED TO KNOW !!! lol

Yeah you know seriously. What's going on? How were they leaked? Who was leaked exactly? And details man common now, or at least pm me the details. Also, Does Gung-Ho come with his hat? If so, does it come off? I NEED TO KNOW !!! lol

Some industrious soul took the url of the three pics already up at gijoe.com, and plugged in other names till he found all of them. Then he posted links on YoJoe.com forums. The threads and links were up for about five minutes, then suddenly disappeared. YoJoe's moderators responded, apologized, but said they will respect Hasro's wishes to keep the pics private (as much as possible) so that they can proceed with the 10 day countdown event thing.

Revealed by the leak were:

Cobra Commander - 1982 mailaway uniform with battle helmet and comic-inspired gloves.

Destro - 1983 uniform with open collar, medallion, and wrist-rockets. MARS briefcase and removable side-arm.

Baroness - 1984 Uniform with sniper rifle and knife.

Cobra Trooper - 1982 uniform, black half-mask, Dragnuv rifle, and removable knife.

Snake-Eyes: 1982 uniform. Uzi, knife, removable web gear and satchel.

Roadblock: 1984 uniform. Removable helmet, M-2 .50 caliber machne gun, tripod, and ammo belt.

Gung-Ho: Give it two hours... ;)

Roadblock: 1984 uniform. Removable helmet, M-2 .50 caliber machne gun, tripod, and ammo belt.

You should see his MG too. HUGE, but realistically so. I love it.

I really hope all the accessories are brand new, to be quite honest.

83 Gung Ho... Sounds awesome!

I have never honestly been so excited for a new toyline then this guys. I am scaring myself! @peace@ @cry@ ##1#

You should see his MG too. HUGE, but realistically so. I love it.

I really hope all the accessories are brand new, to be quite honest.

Looks like the big or main weapons are new but some of the sidearms are older.

I like Gung Ho but he is my least fav of all I have seen, including the leaked ones. His colors while more realistic are not what I want for him. Still A+ though!!

Draven

Gungho still looks awesome, the body is perfect but the face may need some tiny adjustments!

I like Gung Ho but he is my least fav of all I have seen, including the leaked ones. His colors while more realistic are not what I want for him. Still A+ though!!

Draven

Yeah, I'm agreeing with you man. Let's just say that he's the "least best" of the figures @lol@

Like the new Stuff and Gung Ho is one of my all time favorites other than Beach Head. I would like to see them fight a new Enemy like the Trans Formers. The have been hinting at this for years. Just don’t get the Transformers Star Wars line.

I just hope I have a job by the time they come out with all of this new stuff.