New Bumblee Transforms by himself?

obiprime

Remember how we used to kid in the Future that Transformers would transform all by themselves? Well that day is today! The new top of the line version of Bumblee Bee will transform by himself. He is battery Operated.

That would be great a whole Line of battery operated Self transforming bots. Our kids will be like " I cant beleive you actually had to transform him by hand while mine are voice activated" "Son let me tell you about Bt Grimlock" LOL

So what do you all think about that?

rret.jpg

No pic of thist stupid ass toy yet?.. I am glad they decided to call it ultimate rather than MP

Oh & don't forget armada primes trailer, that sorta transformed it self as well or something didn't it?..

well good if the damned thing can transform itslef then it can also buy itself and walk it's robo butt to my house and hop up on my shelf.

seriously i mean what is the point if you dont even have to transform it. there is no need to play with it all then is there?

Never liked the auto-transformation thing, takes out all the fun of the toy. That and it ususally makes the transformation to simple and not very visually appealing. Maybe if it were marketed as a self-transforming statue it would be worth it.

Oh, and you guys forgot some of the Beast Wars guys like the first Rattrap, Armordillo, and Terrorsaur.

Never liked the auto-transformation thing, takes out all the fun of the toy. That and it ususally makes the transformation to simple and not very visually appealing.

Just like Transformers that don't transform. There was another blurb there about "action figure" style TFs that don't transform but have "interchangeable parts" or some such. I think like the way 20th Prime could fit that axe over his hand.

I did not get "transforms by itself" from that blurb. "Fully transforming" was simply put there to indicate that it actually transforms like a normal transformer toy (to let the buyer know that it is not a statue w/ no moving parts or something). I think you're way off on this one.

@bananna@ @bananna@ 2000! @bananna@ @bananna@