New Star Wars Transformers

Bespin refugee

looks like they're running out of ideas...

I want a Tie interceptor/pilot

AotC gunship/pilot

Speederbike/Scout

AT-ST/AT-ST driver

Sandcrawler/Jawa

and another big one(though I doubt it cause the falcon bombed):

AT-AT/AT-AT driver/Snowtrooper

Sweet I can't wait to see pics of that.

Done! Robot mode at least.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=121588

Looks pretty nice. Looks like its missing some paint apps though, just looks kind of bare. I also see at least three mini-figures with room for a fourth. Oh, and what is that on his back? Soft goods cape FTW!

Wow, thanks for the pic, Gunman! The robot mode actually looks pretty good for once in a SWTF. The only nitpick would be I'd rather see the robot mode be Grand Moff Tarkin, but I know Vader makes more sense from a marketing viewpoint. I would definitely get this.

PharmV

Edited by SnTrooper
Merged Threads

That Death Star Vader looks better than the TIE Vader or the Jedi Starfighter Vader...

Also, Tformers posted this

http://tformers.com/Star-Wars-TFs-Mace-Win.../7066/news.html

The gunship looks good so far as does the ep II fighter (with a hyperdrive ring no less!) Of course, both of those molds will get at least two repaints, we'll see the epIII gunship colors and the ARC repaint I'm sure.

There seems to be word of a Death Star in the works, I guess we'll see at Toy Fair. @hmmm@

I actually posted about that a few days back but had to delete the threads because of where the news was linked too

Anyways I can't wait to see how big it will be next to Primus and Unicron

They should have made the Death Star Emperor Palpatine, and the Imperial Shuttle should have been a crimson Royal Guard.