Custom Incredible Hulk (Lou Ferrigno)

FUGAYZIE

I can't tell if it's the lighting or not but hit him with a drybrushing of "Kelly Green" around the raised areas; muscles and such? But, Fugz you've raised the bar once again! I just started customizing all over again and I don't see where you find the time?!

time?! what time?! between 2 jobs, wife & kid i have very little time. i work on my custom about 2 hours a night when the fam goes to bed. that is the only free/quiet time i get

Nice work. No need to be gentle. That's a Class A Custom. How long did it take you to do? @notworthy@

it took me about 2 weeks

That is totally a Kane from WWE's toy line...I'd reckognize that grimmace anywhere!

bingo.

Nice man, looks exactly like the show. What exactly do you use to sculpt?

aves apoxie sculpt, exacto knife, tootpick/sewing needle, knitting needle, and finger tips.

Holy crap that looks just like him!!! You obviously put a lot of work in there... bravo. I remember watching the series a long time ago, very cool rendition of Lou.

thanks! yes about 30 hours in all. i went over a few things twice to make slight modifications to try and get him as close as possible.

I gotta say, the feet are possibly the best mod you've made. The Gods of our Craft know how hard it is to make bare feet, and yours look awesome.

the feet where my biggest concern. i couldnt find a decent pair of feet to graph so i had to sculpt them. they are FAR from great but they turned out pretty well, i was satified with them.

thank you all for your kind words! it means a lot to me to hear all of your feedback :)