Yeeee Haw!

Wayne Sneeden

Wild-Bill.jpg

I'm still making customs out of the few parts I have left. I've been relegated to drivers, but Wild Bill is a pretty integral character. I'm quite happy with this custom. I feel it plays off of his original look (from the cartoon) and is still updated to look more like a modern rodeo star with the padded flak jacket look. I also feel that the handle bar mustache with reflective aviator sunglasses and off-white hat were the way to go with him.

Let me know what you think.

I like it,but i think if you painted the hands to match the jacket it would look perfect.If you couldnt see the sculpt marks in it it wouldnt be to bad.

Great idea and that torso works great fot Old wild bill.

Nice job Wayne!

O-ring style? You're living in the past, get with it man.

speaking of such things, i bet you hardcore custom makers can't wait to start poppin the 25th aniv. figures into pieces!

wayne, what kind of paint do you use? it has a very platic...ey look to it.

and mess them up, so early into their poor little lives? what r u on man? lol jk @smilepunch@

I don't think I'll be poppin any of these figs apart any time soon, but thats me and I'm not a big customizer, I just mess around with it

I don't know if I'm going to be poppin any 25th anniversary figures apart....unless they are cheap enough. I'll stick to the new sculpt.....or what I guess we'll have to start calling old-new sculpt.

PhoenixSword, I use testors Model Masters Acrylic paints on about 95% of my work. The other 5% is Tamiya.

I think some fingerless gloves would work well here. Or sand off the mold deteils on the hand. Other than that its great. Nice work on the sculpting. I recognized the head but it makes a perfect WB. Is the left leg a modded Wild Bill leg or did you use another figure's leg?