Jump to content

Yeeee Haw!


Wayne Sneeden
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wild-Bill.jpg

 

I'm still making customs out of the few parts I have left. I've been relegated to drivers, but Wild Bill is a pretty integral character. I'm quite happy with this custom. I feel it plays off of his original look (from the cartoon) and is still updated to look more like a modern rodeo star with the padded flak jacket look. I also feel that the handle bar mustache with reflective aviator sunglasses and off-white hat were the way to go with him.

 

Let me know what you think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like it,but i think if you painted the hands to match the jacket it would look perfect.If you couldnt see the sculpt marks in it it wouldnt be to bad.

 

Great idea and that torso works great fot Old wild bill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

O-ring style? You're living in the past, get with it man.

 

speaking of such things, i bet you hardcore custom makers can't wait to start poppin the 25th aniv. figures into pieces!

 

wayne, what kind of paint do you use? it has a very platic...ey look to it.

 

 

and mess them up, so early into their poor little lives? what r u on man? lol jk @smilepunch@

I don't think I'll be poppin any of these figs apart any time soon, but thats me and I'm not a big customizer, I just mess around with it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if I'm going to be poppin any 25th anniversary figures apart....unless they are cheap enough. I'll stick to the new sculpt.....or what I guess we'll have to start calling old-new sculpt.

 

PhoenixSword, I use testors Model Masters Acrylic paints on about 95% of my work. The other 5% is Tamiya.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think some fingerless gloves would work well here. Or sand off the mold deteils on the hand. Other than that its great. Nice work on the sculpting. I recognized the head but it makes a perfect WB. Is the left leg a modded Wild Bill leg or did you use another figure's leg?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE