Transformers Nike figs. LOL

Doom Saber

I know this will be posted by our resident bot in a few hours, but anyways, tformers have an article about a new 1/2 scale tf line of transforming nike shoes.

So far, there are pics of prime and megs. They look neat. I am a bit tempted to get these

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

http://tformers.com/Takara-Tomy-Introduces.../7029/news.html

Cool. I hope Hasbro releases them here. #US1#

If ya look closely, you can see that they're wearing the shoes they transform into!

They should make other TFs to "pair" with these guys. For OP, make Ultra Magnus, and for Megatron, do Megaplex.

I think they are neat. If Hasbro brings them over, I may get a Prime.

truth be told I can't belive nike is even still around after the owner or whatever of the company blasted opra saying if he knew nigers were gona be using his clothing that he never woulda made em LOL! Or something to that reguards... the guy from Seinfeld is toast job wise most likely for the rest of his life & people are stilll giving mel a hard time too even though he said he was sorry for being an ass right away :D

truth be told I can't belive nike is even still around after the owner or whatever of the company blasted opra saying if he knew nigers were gona be using his clothing that he never woulda made em LOL! Or something to that reguards... the guy from Seinfeld is toast job wise most likely for the rest of his life & people are stilll giving mel a hard time too even though he said he was sorry for being an ass right away :D

Actually, I think you're thinking of Tommy Hillfiger. I'm pretty sure he was the one who said that.

And these shoes are the dumbest friggin' thing I have ever seen in my life. I love TF's but I would kick somebody's ass if they walked by me on the street w/ those things, lol.

Actually, I think you're thinking of Tommy Hillfiger. I'm pretty sure he was the one who said that.

And these shoes are the dumbest friggin' thing I have ever seen in my life. I love TF's but I would kick somebody's ass if they walked by me on the street w/ those things, lol.

That never happened. Check out snopes.com and wikipedia. He never appeared on Oprah. It is just one of those mass email urban legends. Why does everyone want to keep a successful white man down??? @smilepunch@

Anyway, back on topic. I'd get these if they are the right price. Thes aren't my type of Nikes though.