DUKE

novax213

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont wanna get anyone in trouble...but if someones daring enough.... they can view the pic on the site, hit "print scrn" + "alt" on your keyboard..... paste the screenshot in paint, then post the pics on this site. Only if you choose to though..

Very nice homage to Duke and a good frontal shot which better shows detail work they have done.

I realize that some may have issues with the legs\kness, but I am enjoying the puffed khaki at the top of the boot. Nice touch.

I am wondering if the rifle stock can fit on the inside of the arm. It shouldn't be too much of a stretch to think so.

I dont wanna get anyone in trouble...but if someones daring enough.... they can view the pic on the site, hit "print scrn" + "alt" on your keyboard..... paste the screenshot in paint, then post the pics on this site. Only if you choose to though..

Actually, that's against TNI rules. But don't worry.....JayC will have the pic up soon enough, I'm sure. Just like Storm Shadow yesterday! :D

Well....I'm not as happy with Duke as I was with Storm Shadow. In all fairness though, the more "action" pose of Storm Shadow may have hidden some of the same problems.

The legs on Duke look too long. That was a BIG turn off with the new sculpts for me. It was actually the deal breaker on those. Not real happy with the face sculpt on Duke.....but I'd like to see him sans the helmet to get a better idea of the head sculpt in general.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy this new Duke....but as always, I need to see it in person to make that decision. So far, Storm Shadow is in the lead for the 25th figures. IMO.

Honestly , I like the different heights of the figures. It makes it more realistic. Like Tunnel Rat seems like he can be a shorter guy. As for like RoadBlock, would be tall, the difference in height is awesome. I like that. I liked the Rah figures too, but I like the different sizes.

WOW, another nice figure I must say, I like that they paid homage to V1. As for the legs, they do look long but I still like the figure and I cannot wait to see more pics of each of them as well as the rest of the figures coming out.

very cool looking, pays homage to the original, very classic looking. It does look a little long in the legs, but will wait till I see in person or with reviews to decide

very cool looking, pays homage to the original, very classic looking. It does look a little long in the legs, but will wait till I see in person or with reviews to decide

Now, with Duke's supposed long legs (haven't seen a pic yet, though), I fear Destro may again be a "shortie"... or no taller than the others.

Roadblock better be Hulk like, that'd rule.. um.. if there was a roadblock... sigh.. stoopid Heavy Duty always getting in the way

but they have the roadblock name now, why not make him.

Roadblock better be Hulk like, that'd rule.. um.. if there was a roadblock... sigh.. stoopid Heavy Duty always getting in the way

but Roadblock isn't really "Hulk" like. even the original character art only presented him as at the most as tall and muscular, but nothing that could be defined as "Hulk" like, which only seems to be an exageration of him based on the character's portrayal of being strong.

He looks like the original but without the stupid grin. @hmmm@

He has that long sleeve khaki shirt army shirt.

Its rolled up like the original past the elbow and that hides/starts the swiwel forearm like StormShadow.

The face doesn't look like DUKE, to me but he has a helmet so you can't tell much. He looks classic. SO baige/tan shirt with green pants, and boots and helmet.

I couldn't see or tell if the knees are double jointed.

They don't look double jointed like SS.

I like him, too.

BUt SS was more impressive, IMO.

Guest McBragg

but Roadblock isn't really "Hulk" like. even the original character art only presented him as at the most as tall and muscular, but nothing that could be defined as "Hulk" like, which only seems to be an exageration of him based on the character's portrayal of being strong.

Like devil's Due did with Roadpig. Roadpig was big, but DD made him a He-Man figure next to everyone else being 3 3/4".