Counterpunch

X-Men Movie Figures

So, after having gotten the X-3 Beast from HML 1 I decided to go about picking up more movie figures in preperation for the releases in HML 2.

I already got the 'super posable' Nightcrawler from X2. Which other figures from the movie lines are worth the money? Are any of them particularly had to get?

I'd say rogue is neat as well as prof x... if stuck in the back of the display that is :D

Allso I'd get a x2 iceman if posable, I still need one of those my self but for some reason the price is like 50 + these days I duno why...

Other wise I would just wait and hope hasbro puts out other better versions of figures allready done! I'm sure they will sooner or latter :)

X2 Mags, Iceman and one of the Wolverines are HAHTCB (hard-as-heck-to-come-by). They were only sent to KB toystores for some reason. I saw them once. and snapped them up.

Yup, Iceman, Cyclops, Wolverine and Nightcrawler are def. worth getting. I just saw Cyclops once, and I regret not getting it.

I say they all are pretty good, not all of them are sa though. I have all the main characters they released and my display looks pretty sweet.

Draven

I'm a big fan of the movie figures!

Besides one or two duds (Storm) they rock. Beast, Nightcrawler, Iceman, super posable Cyke and Wolvie.....all great. I had a thread a while back with my pics of my movie versions side by side w/the ML comic book versions, looked pretty sweet.

Trench Coat Cyclops = One of the coolest figures ever. dunno why but i love it, Probably my personal fave from my collection.

x2_002.jpg

also, for the perfect Wolverine, get series 1 super articulated wolverine and remove his head. Series two Claw strike Wolverine has the Best sculpt head of any movie Wolvie figure so get that and remove his head, putting on the Season1 body (youl have to reshape the neck a fair bit mind)

Season 2 Magneto is a dead on sculpt also.