GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY COBRA OFFICER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVER CORBRA COMMANDER W/HOOD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY FLINT

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BEACHHEAD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY SERPENTOR

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BUZZER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY LADY JAYE

GIJ 25TH ANNIV COBRA TROOPER

That's the first assortment according to the hasbro toy listings I got from work. Hope that helps.

Thanks for believing in me Joerhyno. I know that the list I got is official so the next one will be snake eyes. According to hasbro they are supposed to rival marvel legends on a 3 3/4 scale! I am totally blown away by this fig, can't wait to see the next. And to the guy asking what the price will be they are not listed in the preorder sheet. After we place our initial preorder they send us the prices so within the next couple of weeks I'll have a price. That's how it's always been for us. Let you know soon though.

Thanks for the Info, can wait to see the rest of the figures you have listed. If they are as well done as Storm Shadow, this 25th Anniv. is going to rock the Joe World.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FREAKING CRAP! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! I'M SO BACK INTO JOE!!!! YOOOOO JOOOOOOOEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll buy 2 of each depending on packaging and price. I'm out of ML as well and this guy looks perfect! The line up sounds great too!

Wow Hasbro really outdid themselves. Everyone wanted ML Joes that looked like the old school figures/cartoon. We got it but in the 3 3/4 scale! This is like the best of all worlds! I can't freaking wait!

HOLY CRAP, I had really high expectations for this line and that figure just exceeded what i was hoping for. The sculpt, that articulation, thats like is like possibly the best looking GI Joe figure hasbro's ever made!

This is just the first figure, I'm amazed theres gonna be like 24 more of these still to go, i'm just fantasizing about the others, i can't frigging wait to see destro, zartan, and hopefully major bludd.

This is what I'm talking about letting the joe's evolve, they can make such awesome stuff, adhering to whats already been done, styfles the creativity. I couldn't care less if these don't fit in with the vintage joes, i't a new thing entirley on to it's self.

I think this line is going to be insanley popular, it has people who never look at Joe stuff, taking notice.

I still want to see a regular shot next to a current or vintage Joe.. no action pose, just plain regular "standing there" pose...

I'm also curious about the inner workings from a customizer point-of-view.. I better be able to take that baby apart!!!

I'm hoping we get a couple small vehicles.. maybe a ATV or cycle(zartan???) or something.. that'd be sweet, but it's not needed...

I'm just glad it's not 3 & 3/4th versions of the Sigma six figures, lol.. as much as I love the S6 figs.. I like them cause of their size, they're different.. I dont need another size of those, lol.

Very VERY cool!!

There's that Marvel Showdown articulation i was predicting in the previous thread.

Dammit - i should have put money on it!!!

Can't wait for the rest.

Like the rest of the Showdown figures, the legs look a bit wonky - but can't wait to see in person!!!

:D

Ha! That is exactly what I've been saying and hoping we'd get! Joes that are made like the SHS figures. That also explains why Hasbro is not carrying the SHS line forward this year. I'll take them, o-ring or no o-ring.

Guest DavAnthony

I like it, Hasbro seems to of listened to the main criticisms from the last few years

-mainly the figure looks to be pretty proportionate

-added some cool articulation which will make posing look really cool

-highly detailed sculpts, no VvsV Tunnel Rat sculpts going on

-weapons and gear that are appropriate to the character

The o-ring is gone and yeah that's a pain from a customzing standpoint for me BUT I think in regards to appealing to today's market and trying to get more people into the line it's a good move.

From the pictures the figure looks really good, but we all know that pictures can be a bit "misleading" so hopefully the final figure will have the paint detail that this one appears to have OR at least be relatively close.

As long as Hasbro doesn't loose sight of what they are doing and keeps the quality and effort they start with I think the line will do well. Lastly I'm curious to see pricing on these things. I would think anything above $6 will be a bit ridiculous. Hasbro releases Star Wars at a marked up price due to the fact they need to pay Lucas royalties. They don't have to pay anyone royalties for GIJoe since they own it. If they try to come out with $10 price tags they could torpedo themselves over the long run. At $6 you will get more Kids buying the line and you will also get more customizers buying parts. If they hit the $10 price then they will limit their customers. IN my opinion anyway

I"m curious to see what will happen, but I think it will good.

Rumor according to some of the joe boards, These will be sold in two five pack. Take it with a grain of salt

Sounds like pure rumor. Its already been said there will be 25 figures released, so that would make 5 five packs not two.

Wow!

I'm really excited to see the rest of these.

I just hope that the quality is better than SHS.

I've looked at this figure for most the afternoon, I can't stop looking at it! I'm really pleased with SS. Only a few things annoy me: the sandals, his thumbs, and the wrist joint in the middle of the arm, but I'm getting a few of these! :D

The articulation reminds me a lot of the 8 in. figures. I thought they did a heck of a job hiding most of the articulation. Kudos to Hasbro! Now let's see the packaging a la VOTC Star Wars!

Rumor according to some of the joe boards, These will be sold in two five pack. Take it with a grain of salt

Sounds like pure rumor. Its already been said there will be 25 figures released, so that would make 5 five packs not two.

The rumor comes from the reliable General Hawk, and I believe he started they were STARTING with a pair of 5 packs

Looking great! Just what I was expecting! Best damn Joe figure since the late 80's it looks like to me! And thanks for posting the list Joe! I can't get the quote to work for me so I had to just do a fast reply. But some of the names were coming in the DTC/JvC line, Buzzer, Serpentor, etc So now I am so happy they did not!! I am very excited to see a V2 SE with Timber, most likely a v2 styled Flint, and Buzzer! I can't wait!! Woo hoo!!

Draven

Wow, didn't think I'd be back in this section!! But gotta say, now that I'm out of ML, I may be back with this new line!!

And I don't care if they don't fit with the current Joes, I'd rather have these awesome looking figures!!

My only comlaint, the sandals!! My Stormshadow does not wear sandals!! :D

Oh and please, please, please make Lady Jaye without the hat!! That's all I ask!! Lose the stupid hat!!

well, well, well. look at what the cat dragged in.