G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Storm Shadow Figure

JayC

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Mother of God.

I don't think I care how much I'll have to pay for that.

If this is any indication, I'll be a very happy Joe fan this year.

I've got to say i'm impressed from this first look. I said awhile back that I didn't envy Hasbro's task of tring to come up with something that would please everyone, but from this image I have to say they may just have done it.

lol.. I was just gonna post in the other thread for JayC to hurry up... one word....

AWESOME...

oh, and F memberships and subscriptions ;)

Well, looks like the info has been released to everyone at the same time. That's fair, I guess.

It'll spare us a lot more of the pouting.

Figure looks good, I like the articulation scheme, though I don't like the look of the bow. I think the original bow, or version 2, was better.

BTW, the figure likely has an O-ring--as it has a back-pack. That would be a logical place to put a screw-point, and the torso, hips and legs all bear some resemblance to the classic O-ring armature. Even if it doesn't, it looks to be as articulate or more than the originals.

Looks good. I hope the level of detail will survive through to the final product. His torso looks a little long, but I know thats just for the new joint. I like it a lot. Athough some sort of ankle articulation would have been nice. Hopefully this line lasts for a long long time.

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY STORM SHADOW √

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERS SNAKE EYES WITH WOLF

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY COBRA OFFICER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVER CORBRA COMMANDER W/HOOD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY FLINT

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BEACHHEAD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY SERPENTOR

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BUZZER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY LADY JAYE

GIJ 25TH ANNIV COBRA TROOPER

That's the first assortment according to the hasbro toy listings I got from work. Hope that helps.

I, like a few of you, do not know how well these 25th Anniv. figures are going to work with the other figures 3 3/4 figures I have. But, I do have to say, that is the best Storm Shadow we have seen in years. Preparing to take out a small Loan to make sure that I have triples. LOL

If you look at the chest of the figure, there seems to be a joint for the upper torso. Look at the chest next to the right arm. His bandola and belt cover the joint up under the Left arm.

Compare with the body of Takara's latest microman figures. This could be the same constrcution.

Holy crap...

Yep, buying these. And just when I thought Hasbro shot themselves in the foot, they pull me back into Joe. Now all I can hope for is that the quality of these things are levels above the ToyBiz Superhero Showdown figures and that every figure looks as detailed as ol' Stormy.

I must say Im intrigued by it. I will have to pick up atleast this one. If it passes my test of poseability, matching into the TRAHC figures, I will be on board.

horrible figure. who wants a Storm Shadow based on the original but with better sculpting, more detail and better articulation? a G.I. Joe is only if it looks like figures and fits in with figures that were made 25 years ago. what year does Hasbro think it is, 2007? what a slap in the face to every Joe fan who has a vintage collection. now excuse me, I have to grab my headband, sleeveless shirts and boombox and go break dance to Kool Moe Dee.

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY STORM SHADOW √

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERS SNAKE EYES WITH WOLF

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY COBRA OFFICER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVER CORBRA COMMANDER W/HOOD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY FLINT

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BEACHHEAD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY SERPENTOR

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BUZZER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY LADY JAYE

GIJ 25TH ANNIV COBRA TROOPER

That's the first assortment according to the hasbro toy listings I got from work. Hope that helps.

Thanks for believing in me Joerhyno. I know that the list I got is official so the next one will be snake eyes. According to hasbro they are supposed to rival marvel legends on a 3 3/4 scale! I am totally blown away by this fig, can't wait to see the next. And to the guy asking what the price will be they are not listed in the preorder sheet. After we place our initial preorder they send us the prices so within the next couple of weeks I'll have a price. That's how it's always been for us. Let you know soon though.

Wow, didn't think I'd be back in this section!! But gotta say, now that I'm out of ML, I may be back with this new line!!

And I don't care if they don't fit with the current Joes, I'd rather have these awesome looking figures!!

My only comlaint, the sandals!! My Stormshadow does not wear sandals!! :D

Oh and please, please, please make Lady Jaye without the hat!! That's all I ask!! Lose the stupid hat!!