Hasbro Marvel Legends Wave 2...

Thor-El

Apparently, I missed the first wave's solicitation, and I was curious about the second's. I haven't seen it (solicited in Previews) anywhere yet, but I may have missed it.

Does anyone know? Help would be appreciated.

I do all of my store's ordering, and I haven't seen them yet. Probably because there's a Jean Grey figure in it, so I need it! Either that, or I'm gonna get fired.

I do all of my store's ordering, and I haven't seen them yet. Probably because there's a Jean Grey figure in it, so I need it! Either that, or I'm gonna get fired.

Sounds good. I was afraid I missed them again. I'll keep an eye out from now on.

Thanks!

comicscontinuum.com reported today that this wave isn't going to be out until May. So I imagine that means comic shops will get them around October.

Then again, they did get HML1 pretty quick after retail. Maybe things will be different from here out.

That'd be really great if comic shops could get them around the same time, or earlier than "regular" retail stores. That was the BIGGEST problem with ToyBiz. It's bad enough our cost is more than Wal-Mart prices, but then to get them almost 6 months after Wal-Mart was disgusting. If Hasbro fixes that, God bless them.

I bought a case of every wave since ML8 from my comic shop. They cost me the same as retail when I preordered that way. But the delays just got worse and worse. Towards the end it just wasn't worth it, especially when I didn't get a variant case for 14 or 15. I had much better luck before that.

With the price increase and delays I'm going back to retail with HML. Actually got wave 1 before I got 14 and 15 from my comic shop.

Entertainment Earth is a good place to order cases from. As far as being worth it, it is up to you. As for me, its sometimes good and sometimes bad depending on the assortment. Its best to track down sites that offer complete sets if you don't want to get stuck with extras. For ML Wave 1, EE has a set for 68.94 shipped. That is basically a 1.50 difference per figure from buying them at retail. A pretty good deal. For ML wave 2, a case is not an issue since all the figs are packed one per case. From EE, you are looking at roughly a 2.00 increase per fig. That might be worth it considering time and gas.