Who else would like them to put out a Teen Titans line with the Titans from Titans Tomorrow?

Devonstorm20xx

Anyone remember that recent storyline from Teen Titans #17-19 when the Titans got lost in the time stream and ran into their future selves? I know there are other figures to consider before they should go ahead with these but I would love to have a version of The Flash from that comic. I actually almost wish they would have actually gone with that look for the current Flash series as opposed to the current look. I think at least some of these would be a great addition to the contemporary Teen Titans line.

Take a gander:

dcp_teentitans17_p00.jpg

dcp_teentitans17_p12-13.jpg

And also speaking of the current Flash series, I wonder when they are going to put out a version of The Flash with Bart under the mask as opposed to Wally. Sure I guess you could just say one of the current Flash action figures was Bart but it wouldn't be the same. Plus he needs the gold eyes. :)

I think that would sell quite well, despite DCDirects official stance on the Teen Titans line. However, personally, before they make that, I still think we need modern versions of Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, and Tempest.