DC Direct 13" Line

Last Son of Krypton

I want a Hawkman & Hawkgirl 13" figure!

Also a Red Tornado, Green Arrow, Black Carney, Batgirl ( Barbara Gordon) & Atom ( Ray Palmer) would be nice.

I own Version 1 Superman (best in terms of accessories), Lex Luthor (best of the figures so far in terms of overall detail to the Super hero custom and how faithful it is to the older comics and cartoons), Batman, and may even get the Flash. All depends what my funds are like because I am now into the DiD line which are producers of the best 1:6 figures on the market today. No company comes close. Not even Hot Toys or Medicom.

To whomever said what's the point of getting version 1 of Superman when V.2 is coming out, doesn't understand where the secondary interest and value of the first released one stems from, and despite the shorter cape, I still find the head sculpt to be better on that one. Not to mention the big seller for me was his secondary Clark Kent outfit and the detail in the outfit. He comes with a real buckle up belt, with loop holes. LOOP HOLES MAN!!! Shoes with shoe laces. REAL SHOE LACES MAN!!! I think that's what was the real big seller for everyone. With his outfit and headsculpt this toy doesn't look mediocre but aged. Almost as if it came from off the pages of a silver age comic book.

Maybe I am being a little hard on this certain someone, we'll call him (rhymes with Case), but Supes V.1 is IMO the coolest of the bunch because of the fact you do get two figures in 1. Superman, and his more surreal life counterpart, Clark Kent.

To whomever said what's the point of getting version 1 of Superman when V.2 is coming out, doesn't understand where the secondary interest and value of the first released one stems from, and despite the shorter cape, I still find the head sculpt to be better on that one. Not to mention the big seller for me was his secondary Clark Kent outfit and the detail in the outfit. He comes with a real buckle up belt, with loop holes. LOOP HOLES MAN!!! Shoes with shoe laces. REAL SHOE LACES MAN!!! I think that's what was the real big seller for everyone. With his outfit and headsculpt this toy doesn't look mediocre but aged. Almost as if it came from off the pages of a silver age comic book.

Maybe I am being a little hard on this certain someone, we'll call him (rhymes with Case), but Supes V.1 is IMO the coolest of the bunch because of the fact you do get two figures in 1. Superman, and his more surreal life counterpart, Clark Kent.

I have that first issue of Superman and though it's a fine figure, it's was overpriced and the V2 release looks better IMO. And sorry, the Clark Kent outfit (while nicely done) doesn't interest me in the least. You don't get two figures - you get the option of playing dress-up with the doll and that's not something that interests me.

What's with the "rhymes with Case" crap anyway? :rolleyes:

I gotta agree with Jase on this one. I own Superman V1 from a completists stand point. However, I could care less about the Clark Kent accessories (although I do think the articulated spit curl is a neat touch for those who want a Clark). The head sculpt on Supes V2 looks more heroic to me.

Oh relax Jase. Didn't mean anything big behind it.

And to me the Ver. 1 Superman is two figs in one... I don't feel like I really need to get into why. *sigh*

Anyway, to each their own.

It's also the internet Jase so I don't blame you. Many people take things the wrong way. When text is all you have to go by on, one is held accountable sometimes in unjust ways... either way. Why would I be really in a nilly over what a person says about a toy? hehe

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I couldn't wait for DCD to gimme a 13" wonder woman so I kit bashed one using a Barbie Wonder Woman head and a takara CY Girls body. Here's the result:

393019546_563807bb76.jpg

and an earlier attempt with totally off skin tone:

392104102_7dec8dc5f6.jpg

Also a Red Tornado, Green Arrow, Black Carney, Batgirl ( Barbara Gordon) & Atom ( Ray Palmer) would be nice.

Before we get Black Carney, I want Art Carney from the Honeymooners @propeller@

Before we get Black Carney, I want Art Carney from the Honeymooners @propeller@

We are getting Art Carney. Black Carney is the retailer incentive figure! :P