Fantastic Four Classics

Kaleo

damn how long have these been out?

judging by the ebay prices I would say not long, but then again since they screwed us on the first wave of these and didnt release many, I wouldnt be surprised if it happened again and these are all gone now.

which stores are these being found in?

Comic stores, Rite Aid west coast locations only, and online stores man! And they have been out for about 4 months at least.

Draven

doh! i am so far behind the power curve.

and yeah Id say these things just arent going to hit. ever.

• 3 months later...

I must report that I FOUND and purchased a painted SUE at Rite-Aid this evening. I had to stop by and pick up some Special K Chocolate Chip cereal, when I had a hunch to look in the toy section. There was only her and three Johnnys. I'll post pics if need be.

I must report that I FOUND and purchased a painted SUE at Rite-Aid this evening. I had to stop by and pick up some Special K Chocolate Chip cereal, when I had a hunch to look in the toy section. There was only her and three Johnnys. I'll post pics if need be.

Please please post some pics of her!

Please please post some pics of her!

Definitely! I must now get me some batteries for my digicam!

you don't need to post pics @lol@

I have found her twce, and two clear versions.

that dude Kaleo found like 4

Now, if someone here would be so kind as to hook me up w/ a Dragon Man, I'd be much obliged. I have lawn mowin' money to burn...

you don't need to post pics @lol@

I have found her twce, and two clear versions.

that dude Kaleo found like 4

Aww man! It's alright, I'll do it anyways since he asked.

invisiblewoman3.jpg

invisiblewoman1.jpg

Wow very good pics darthmaul! Got the front and side profile shot, I appreciate that!

Clam: did you find all yours at Rite Aid too? if not where did you locate them?

These things arent even a thought in Tennessee, and when Ive been out of town I have looked in a Rite aid or 2 but nada...

Wow very good pics darthmaul! Got the front and side profile shot, I appreciate that!

These things arent even a thought in Tennessee, and when Ive been out of town I have looked in a Rite aid or 2 but nada...

Not a problem! Thanks!

yep... as far as I know, Rite Aid is still the only retail store to get Fantastic Four Movie series 5, and Fantastic Four Classics series 2

yep... as far as I know, Rite Aid is still the only retail store to get Fantastic Four Movie series 5, and Fantastic Four Classics series 2

Lucky

Thanks to all of you guys in the forums, I am now hunting in CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid stores in hope to find a Super Skrull, a Kang, or even a Dragon Man figure still hanging on the pegs. I hope Hasbro will do a re-release of those figures so that can get a chance to won them. I hope they re-release the Absorbing Man as well.

Big BEAR Jahlon

Thanks to all of you guys in the forums, I am now hunting in CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid stores in hope to find a Super Skrull, a Kang, or even a Dragon Man figure still hanging on the pegs. I hope Hasbro will do a re-release of those figures so that can get a chance to won them. I hope they re-release the Absorbing Man as well.

Big BEAR Jahlon

I dont think these have popped up in Walgreens and CVS, have they?

Ive heard nothing about it but I sure hope its true since theres a 100 of those in my area.

Today I was at a Record/Movie/comic/toy store and they had Thing and Mr. Fantastic from this line, so that tells me they are/were out there but I think it is in the few Rite Aids in the region.