GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY COBRA OFFICER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVER CORBRA COMMANDER W/HOOD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY FLINT

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BEACHHEAD

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY SERPENTOR

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BUZZER

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY LADY JAYE

GIJ 25TH ANNIV COBRA TROOPER

That's the first assortment according to the hasbro toy listings I got from work. Hope that helps.

Hmmm...I don't see Duke on that list.... @hmmm@

;)

I don't doubt that you may have gotten this list from where you work, but perhaps it's outdated or incorrect? I know information like this is changing all of the time...

Personally I'm kind of happy things are not going like that assortment is lined up...leaves more to be surprised by! :)

Justin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY STORM SHADOW

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERS SNAKE EYES WITH WOLF

That's the first assortment according to the hasbro toy listings I got from work. Hope that helps.

Hmmm...I don't see Duke on that list.... @hmmm@

;)

I don't doubt that you may have gotten this list from where you work, but perhaps it's outdated or incorrect? I know information like this is changing all of the time...

Personally I'm kind of happy things are not going like that assortment is lined up...leaves more to be surprised by! :)

Justin

Just curious, but does anything say that Duke will be in the first assortment? Is Hasbro releasing pictures of the figures in some kind of order?

Nice to see you around Justin!

Hey, Jase!

It's safe to assume that yes, Hasbro is releasing the first 10 figure assortment first. It makes the most sense.

I'm not saying that the above list of product is wrong per se, I don't know one way or the other, but I can say with confidence that it does not represent the first assortment. I'm sure more will be revealed at Toy Fair...

Justin

Hey, Jase!

It's safe to assume that yes, Hasbro is releasing the first 10 figure assortment first. It makes the most sense.

I'm not saying that the above list of product is wrong per se, I don't know one way or the other, but I can say with confidence that it does not represent the first assortment. I'm sure more will be revealed at Toy Fair...

Justin

Thanks Justin! To me, it doesn't matter which figures are released first. They look pretty good so far and for the first time in I don't know how long, I'm excited about ARAH again!

Looks like the first 11 figures that we know of are:

Storm Shadow

Snake Eyes

Cobra Officer

Cobra Commander (Hooded)

Flint

Beachhead

Serpentor

Buzzer

Lady Jaye

Cobra Trooper

Duke

The other 14? based off of these I'm thinking:

Zartan

Ripper

Torch

Destro

Baroness

Major Bludd

Firefly

Scarlett

Flash

Roadblock

Dusty

Shipwreck

Wetsuit

someone else too... I just can't pick the last one!

Looks like the first 11 figures that we know of are:

Storm Shadow

Snake Eyes

Cobra Officer

Cobra Commander (Hooded)

Flint

Beachhead

Serpentor

Buzzer

Lady Jaye

Cobra Trooper

Duke

The other 14? based off of these I'm thinking:

Zartan

Ripper

Torch

Destro

Baroness

Major Bludd

Firefly

Scarlett

Flash

Roadblock

Dusty

Shipwreck

Wetsuit

someone else too... I just can't pick the last one!

A V1 Wetsuit and V1 Dusty would be amazing! #US1#

Didn't Flash die? I don't think the'll produce him because after characeters died in the comics, they dont get made in figure form unless its a comic pack. I think he died, am I right?

Didn't Flash die? I don't think the'll produce him because after characeters died in the comics, they dont get made in figure form unless its a comic pack. I think he died, am I right?

I believe that he did die in the comic, but there was a figure of him from the DTC line --- like wave 3 I think. You are right though, usually they don't make figures of "dead" characters.

No, in DTC, they made GrandSlam. Not many people liked that so they considered him to be Flash, but it really wasn't him. He had that stupid paintjob on his face.

No, in DTC, they made GrandSlam. Not many people liked that so they considered him to be Flash, but it really wasn't him. He had that stupid paintjob on his face.

oh yeah.

I didn't buy it and I didn't pay much attention.

What I would like to see:

Hawk

Stalker

Snake Eyes

Scarlett

Rock N Roll

Breaker

Flash

Grand Slam

Grunt

Short Fuze

Zap

Steeler

Clutch

Cobra Commander

Cobra

Cobra Officer

Duke

Storm Shadow

Destro

Major Bludd

Baroness

Flint

Lady Jaye

Zartan

Ace, Wild Bill or Dusty

What we will probably see:

Snake Eyes

Duke

Storm Shadow

Cobra Commander

Roadblock

Destro

Flint

Scarlett

Stalker

Cobra Trooper

Beach Head

Serpentor

Zartan

Buzzer

Ripper

Torch

Tunnel Rat

Lady Jaye

Dial Tone

Baroness

Firefly

Bazooka

Shipwreck

Barrel Roll

Gung Ho

Hey, Jase!

Justin

Thanks Justin! To me, it doesn't matter which figures are released first. They look pretty good so far and for the first time in I don't know how long, I'm excited about ARAH again!

Oh, I'm right there with ya...it doesn't matter to me who is released when, these are all just looking like great toys! I just don't want folks to get all hyped up about a list that might or might not come to pass, and then end up mad at Hasbro because something they were hoping for didn't happen. That's my only goal here.

For all I know that list might be actual product coming out...but it doesn't represent the first series of product coming out, that I CAN say.

I'm just happy to see an overwhelmingly positive reaction from nearly everyone. It's understandable that there will be folks who don't like this stuff, and that's fine...but a lot of people are VERY happy, and I'm glad to see it.

I think the entire design and sculpting team that worked so hard to bring these figures to fruition deserves a big round of applause, they done good.

Justin

I want to see Recondo, a Viper, an Eel, Shockwave, Tomax and Xamot, hell I want to see everyone done from their best outfit!!!

Okay, which Roadblock?? 84 version or 86 version?? I had them both, and preferred the 86 version!!

I guess that duke will be coming out in the next wave? I don't know how he's not on the list that I had but I assume they're saving him for later. I was thinking of putting the list up that I got from hasbro but I don't want to get in trouble. Anyone that I have traded with or knows me can pm me and I'll send you the entire excel document.

I wonder how they will do the gear of some of these guys. Quite a number were defined by their accessories.

Sure Duke doesn't have his "version 1" style stuff, but that's minor. Storm Shadow, on the other hand, does.

I believe that he did die in the comic, but there was a figure of him from the DTC line --- like wave 3 I think. You are right though, usually they don't make figures of "dead" characters.

Breaker died and they used him the Stars and Stripes set. I think THIS line will be similar.

Okay, which Roadblock?? 84 version or 86 version?? I had them both, and preferred the 86 version!!

Oh 84. No question for me. Never liked that green vest on the 86 version, his gun was better though.

This was a hard list to do but here is My 25:

Joe's-

Snake Eyes 85 version

Scarlett

Stalker

Roadblock 84 version

Duke

Hawk 86 version

Gung Ho 83 Version

Snow Job

Flint

Lady Jaye

Shipwreck

Cobras-

Zartan

Storm Shadow

Cobra Soldier

Cobra Commander (Hooded & Battle Helmet)

B.A.T. Original version

Baroness

Destro

Serpentor

Firefly

Ripper

Torch

Buzzer

Tomax

Xamot

-jason

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY STORM SHADOW

GIJ 25TH ANNIVERS SNAKE EYES WITH WOLF

Looks like this list is either innaccurate or bogus, sadly. Cobra Commander wears his battle helmet, and Snake-Eyes will be based on his 1982 outfit... no wolf.

Unless we're getting a second version of both these figures, I'd say this list is useless.

my choices are based on who was popular in the cartoon since that seems to be the way i bet they are going

1 duke*

2 snake eyes*

3 gung ho*

4 scarlett*

5 lady jay*

6 alpine

7 quick kick

8 shipwreck

9 spirit

10 roadblock

11 flint*

12 stalker

13 snow job

14 wet suit

15 cobra commander*

16 destro*

17 zartan*

18 baroness*

19 storm shadow*

20 buzzer

21 ripper

22 torch

23 cobra trooper*

24 B.A.T

25 Dr. mindbender

the ones with * are the ones i would think are DEF in the assortment

i REALLY hope the line continues. if so i'd love to see

sepentor,

the cobra-la(yes i love them so bite me)

sgt slaughter and the mauraders

crimson guard

firefly

bar b que

blowtorch

lifeline

doc

and the list goes on and on and on....pretty much all the toon characters is what i want and everything up to about the 90s

Are there only supposed to be 25 figures to this 25th anniversary set?

If so, we have 10 already confirmed in...

Duke

Storm Shadow

Scarlett

Snake Eyes

Gung Ho

Destro

Baroness

Cobra Commander

Roadblock

Cobra Trooper

For the remaining 15...I'd say...

Flint

Lady Jaye

Beachhead

Firefly

Zartan

Dr. Mindbender

Xamot

Tomax

Shipwreck

Stalker

Serpentor

Buzzer

Torch

Ripper

Hawk

I'm thinking they're gonna stick with classic, more often seen/recognized characters compared to others for this. So we won't be seeing the likes of Tunnel Rat or Overkill in it....

I'm pretty sure that Hasbro said a few years ago that that their "no dead characters" rule was no longer in effect.