Spider-Man Hoodies

jjlecaros

I just picked these up and I figured I'd share with you guys since its Spider-Man related.

100_0688.jpg

I got them at Finish line they retail for $75 each but i paid only $50 each. I love the black one more than the red one.

now i got soemthing to wear with my spiderman dunks i got a few years back.

i like it when clothing lines do special limted things like these, I was so happy a few years back when ecko (my fav clothing line) had a marvel based series of clothes.

My fav peice i have is my ecko spiderman shirt that has a drawing by todd mcfarlane.

i dont know if it goes by another name. I know some other "urban" stores had them too but they were $75 there you can check their website and see if they have them online.

yeah kinda hard to breath it zipped all the way up lol

i dont know if it goes by another name. I know some other "urban" stores had them too but they were $75 there you can check their website and see if they have them online.

yeah kinda hard to breath it zipped all the way up lol

Yea I'll bet, howabout a pic of it on ziped and unziped ?:) hows the head/ood thing look unziped when its on is what I am wondering?..

they should make a scarlet spider one, sleeveless

That would be perfect for scarlet spider, specialy since thats just what he did :) brought a shirt and riped off the hoodie LOL

umm the sizes i saw were

large, xl. 2xl. 3xl. 4xl

I got them at Finish line they retail for $75 each but i paid only $50 each. I love the black one more than the red one.

now i got soemthing to wear with my spiderman dunks i got a few years back.

i like it when clothing lines do special limted things like these, I was so happy a few years back when ecko (my fav clothing line) had a marvel based series of clothes.

My fav peice i have is my ecko spiderman shirt that has a drawing by todd mcfarlane.

Oh man I love when Ecko did Marvel. I got one of there shirts with Spidey battling the Green Goblin on the bacc of it. I loved Ecko 4 that! Of course I'll always be more of a Rocawear fan, but Ecko comes in second.

Dude, JJ, we go back a long ways online, but man those are geekin! And not in a good way!! @smilepunch@ I mean come on, how in the hell are you ever supposed to use that zipped up hood?? Really??

I don't know, I've seen some Spider Man symbiote hoodies before, and they look pretty dope! These just scream fanboy!!! Again not in a good way!!

@loll@

ure just jealous lj lol

i've seen these around before, as mentioned earlier, alot of "urban" shops carry them. if it weren't for the flame print on the lower sleeves, i'd probably be down for one.

hit up http://www.karmaloop.com and you can find some there, for anyone interested. spend a few minutes on google and you can find some rep codes and promo codes for 15% off and free shipping.