Ok I have seen Hasbros wave 1 Ml figures

Deathlok2001

I was looking at these figures. In the instruction manual for Annihilus, it shows him having more joints than he seems to, especially in his wings. Hercules looks like he was supposed to have the mid foot joint, and Emma's gloves look like they had a wrist cut originally. Her shoulders also look as if they could have originally been made to rotate. I wonder if these joints were originally planned, but left out of the finished product. I'm really not diggin' this loss of articulation.

Planet Hulk & Hercules look really good. Emma snow looks the worse!

Emma Frost :P and yeah I think she turned out the worst of the bunch. Hulk looks fine, and Hercules more or less looks like how he should. Banshee is ok as well, though he's far from perfect.

Ironman and X3 Beast just don't do anything for me.....and as for Annihilus he looks more or less accurate, but I've always thought the character looked ugly, his colors are just too garish.

There is a comic store in town that has wave 1 of Hasbro marvel figures. They sell them for $14.95 each, which is pretty reasonable.

I had a good up close look at them. Hercules & Hulk looked very good. I am going to get hercules just to make a Champions set!

There is a comic store in town that has wave 1 of Hasbro marvel figures. They sell them for $14.95 each, which is pretty reasonable.

I had a good up close look at them. Hercules & Hulk looked very good. I am going to get hercules just to make a Champions set!

Nice :D

The Hasbro bashing threads are getting rather repetative and irritating.

Hasbro owns Marvel toys now and will til further notice. So if you wanna spend the next 20 or more years complaining and bashing that they're STILL killing Marvel after all those years, then be my guest. Just seems like a big waste of time to me though. You might as well get used to it, because their new MLs are selling fast.

I'm sure Hasbro is well aware of the backlash and in time some of the flaws of the first few series they release will get worked out.

They can be a bit slow about it, but they do appear to keep an eye on the fandom and change the things that tend to bring out all the bashers. Of course, sometimes...eh...not so good.

As a long time Transformers collector I have to say that they have, on many occasions, made changes or just put in good efforts to please the collectors. Granted, they'll never please everyone but I think people should just hang in there for awhile and see what happens.

Voicing opinions isn't a terrible thing, we all do it. I guess it's just the overkill of it that gets others a bit sick of it. The way I see it, Hasbro can't learn what the fans do and don't like if nobody talks about it. So in a weird way, at least in this case, complaining can be considered a necessary evil.

The Hasbro bashing threads are getting rather repetative and irritating.

Hasbro owns Marvel toys now and will til further notice. So if you wanna spend the next 20 or more years complaining and bashing that they're STILL killing Marvel after all those years, then be my guest. Just seems like a big waste of time to me though. You might as well get used to it, because their new MLs are selling fast.

Agreed.

You might as well get used to it, because their new MLs are selling fast.

Ummmm.....not. The first couple cases sold out relatively quickly, but not as quickly as previous MLs, and now.......well, let's just say they're already starting to make friends with the other toys on the shelves. @bH@

Ummmm.....not. The first couple cases sold out relatively quickly, but not as quickly as previous MLs, and now.......well, let's just say they're already starting to make friends with the other toys on the shelves. @bH@

Not in my area or most areas I know of.

Draven

Not in my area or most areas I know of.

Draven

Yep! They've been flying here as well. I got my set early and all the stores that had them quickly sold out. It's been weeks since I've run across any til yesterday when my store and TRU finally got some in. I imagine that most, if not all of them will be gone when I check next.

I'm sure at some point some of them will start to build up on pegs, not that something like that has ever happened with TB Legends before. :rolleyes: