How is The Miz employed?

Guest Mr.Wayne

C'mon guys, he's a former star of the Real World, he deserves his spot in WWE!

....Not! @loll@

The main reason why he is signed is because of how much exposure he got from The Real World and then his all the Challenges. The WWE signed him more than likely to bring the MTV fans over from the 13 to 25 year old demographic. I hate his gimmick though. And you can tell Vince isn't to happy when he made him job in under a minute lol. Where's Johnny Fairplay !

As much as I hate the miz, I must admit I like his ring attire. Thats all I got to say about him. As for TNA only getting better, have you actually been watching Impact for the last few months? Horrible. And obviously you havnt been watching Smackdown lately either aas that show has been improving every week. Its an awsoem shwo now. But that will probably change now that the head writer has been fired.

The main reason why he is signed is because of how much exposure he got from The Real World and then his all the Challenges. The WWE signed him more than likely to bring the MTV fans over from the 13 to 25 year old demographic. I hate his gimmick though. And you can tell Vince isn't to happy when he made him job in under a minute lol. Where's Johnny Fairplay !

people still watch that crap?! well it did not work at all, seriously we all saw how bad bad he was just trying to announce the diva search.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE