3 Superstars Released by WWE

Zartan666

lol you all act like the bashems were the be all end all

TNA TNA TNA

god how i long for the days of strike force vs the hart foundation when we're "mourning" the loss of the bashems

big deal :rolleyes:

Well Doug lives in Tampa now so it would be effecient for him to go to TNA, however, I still say the lack of TNA's touring is going to kill them. But, not only is it effecient for him living in the area, he will be working with his fiance again. But I personally feel this is a bad move on vince's part, I feel as though most of the firings are in the wrong. It isnt any secret about the stuff with him being mad a Hogan, so what is there to do, I mean he can't do anything to him, so whats the next best thing? get rid of people who he feels are a waste to the company. and if I will admit that some are a waste, but when you have people on the active rosters like Kalhi, Cena, Jamal, Randy Orton, Kenny, Lashley, MVP, Monty Brown, etc. and people like Doug Basham get canned because of the companies misuse, then it is, well IMO, Bullsh!t. Plain and simple. He could have been a front runner, most of those people could have. With the exception of Jazz, i mean it kinda doesnt pay off to have an ugly broad among ones like Trish, Victoria, Lita, and Mickey James, at the time. But likew I said they all could have done well if given an opportunity.

that's exactly why the bashems were canned they couldn't draw flys to a dumpster you think it would be any better in TNA? they would go nowhere there fast too

Do you thrive on being an arrogant prick or do you not mean it? I am just saying because you have totallt been like " oh no loss there..." when there are other facts about people you fail to see, just like a blinded republican who thinks the war is a great american stand off of old or something. But what I don't get, is you come on here and act this way and when someone voices an opinion about it, you get all holy roller on them and deceide to bash the hell out of the people. If you feel someone that you know as a personal friend was fired for no reason other than fault of the company you would be defending them too. Especially in days such as JOHN CENA and UMAGA. All I was saying, is that it was kind of funny how Hogan pisses off Vince and less than a week later 10+ releases happen. When normally they would have done 2-3 a week if that, Vince has always been known for taking sh!t out on people who don't deserve it, but then here you come and make d!ckhead comments like "god how i long for the days of strike force vs the hart foundation when we're "mourning" the loss of the bashems" (and it is Basham btw) and yeah I think we all like The Hart Foundation, but come on, Strike force? are you kidding me? they were average at best. I mean what did those wrestlers really do in WWE(F) in a singles or a tag career. However, with the exception of going to TNA, Vince has killed the independent circuit, with his buying of so many wrestling schools for training facilities and so on and so forth, so even if you were to go and do a small tour, chances of wrestling infrom of a few hundred people is about as good as it will get. Vince is a dick, however, I have lost a lot of respect for him over the past 7 years. And furthermore, who are you to dictate who is good? and who deserves to be fired from a company, I think most who are here are overwhelmed and for that, are quite shocked that so many would go at one time, and most like stated earlier, did have talent, unlike the current roster in the headlining part. So before you open your mouth, think twice about it. Because the real question is not how much you know but do you really know.

lol you all act like the bashems were the be all end all

TNA TNA TNA

god how i long for the days of strike force vs the hart foundation when we're "mourning" the loss of the bashems

big deal :rolleyes:

Well Doug lives in Tampa now so it would be effecient for him to go to TNA, however, I still say the lack of TNA's touring is going to kill them. But, not only is it effecient for him living in the area, he will be working with his fiance again. But I personally feel this is a bad move on vince's part, I feel as though most of the firings are in the wrong. It isnt any secret about the stuff with him being mad a Hogan, so what is there to do, I mean he can't do anything to him, so whats the next best thing? get rid of people who he feels are a waste to the company. and if I will admit that some are a waste, but when you have people on the active rosters like Kalhi, Cena, Jamal, Randy Orton, Kenny, Lashley, MVP, Monty Brown, etc. and people like Doug Basham get canned because of the companies misuse, then it is, well IMO, Bullsh!t. Plain and simple. He could have been a front runner, most of those people could have. With the exception of Jazz, i mean it kinda doesnt pay off to have an ugly broad among ones like Trish, Victoria, Lita, and Mickey James, at the time. But likew I said they all could have done well if given an opportunity.

that's exactly why the bashems were canned they couldn't draw flys to a dumpster you think it would be any better in TNA? they would go nowhere there fast too

Do you thrive on being an arrogant prick or do you not mean it? I am just saying because you have totallt been like " oh no loss there..." when there are other facts about people you fail to see, just like a blinded republican who thinks the war is a great american stand off of old or something. But what I don't get, is you come on here and act this way and when someone voices an opinion about it, you get all holy roller on them and deceide to bash the hell out of the people. If you feel someone that you know as a personal friend was fired for no reason other than fault of the company you would be defending them too. Especially in days such as JOHN CENA and UMAGA. All I was saying, is that it was kind of funny how Hogan pisses off Vince and less than a week later 10+ releases happen. When normally they would have done 2-3 a week if that, Vince has always been known for taking sh!t out on people who don't deserve it, but then here you come and make d!ckhead comments like "god how i long for the days of strike force vs the hart foundation when we're "mourning" the loss of the bashems" (and it is Basham btw) and yeah I think we all like The Hart Foundation, but come on, Strike force? are you kidding me? they were average at best. I mean what did those wrestlers really do in WWE(F) in a singles or a tag career. However, with the exception of going to TNA, Vince has killed the independent circuit, with his buying of so many wrestling schools for training facilities and so on and so forth, so even if you were to go and do a small tour, chances of wrestling infrom of a few hundred people is about as good as it will get. Vince is a dick, however, I have lost a lot of respect for him over the past 7 years. And furthermore, who are you to dictate who is good? and who deserves to be fired from a company, I think most who are here are overwhelmed and for that, are quite shocked that so many would go at one time, and most like stated earlier, did have talent, unlike the current roster in the headlining part. So before you open your mouth, think twice about it. Because the real question is not how much you know but do you really know.

LMAO

send doug my regards

TNA TNA TNA TNA

long live vince mcmahon

LONG LIVE WWE!!!!!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE