Betrayal on Felucia Battlepack Found

bluecyclone

Guest McBragg

Kids can reenact a 25 second long scene from ROTS!

Was it even that long?

I like the clone commander mold, except the hips can't move enough. I never got that Aayla. So this a good set all around for me.

I want a Bespin Beat Down pack with Lando Calrissian and 3 Bespin guards with nightsticks pummeling Han Solo.

Hey Wheeljack,

Sense you work for Target at the store level.Have you ever seen 2 Target exclusive Battle Packs come in at the same time?How is Target doing to deal with getting 2 of these simultaneously?i am very curious.

Two different DPCIs, two different cases.

Hey Wheeljack,

Sense you work for Target at the store level.Have you ever seen 2 Target exclusive Battle Packs come in at the same time?How is Target doing to deal with getting 2 of these simultaneously?i am very curious.

Who said these are Target exclusives?

Hey Wheeljack,

Who said these are Target exclusives?

It's been know for quite some time. Also, if they weren't exclusives, they wouldn't have unique DPCIs.

I take back what said before.I was at Target yesterday and found the battle packs:Jedi Training and The Battle For Geonisis.Both were lame in my opinion.I looked at the back and saw a picture of the Battle of Ilum but not the Betrayal on Felucia.So,I would think the BOI set is a wide release and the BOF is a Target exclusive.I am more interested in the Betayal on Felucia myself.So,anyone woh lives in my area are welcome the the battle of Ilum.

I take back what said before.I was at Target yesterday and found the battle packs:Jedi Training and The Battle For Geonisis.Both were lame in my opinion.I looked at the back and saw a picture of the Battle of Ilum but not the Betrayal on Felucia.So,I would think the BOI set is a wide release and the BOF is a Target exclusive.I am more interested in the Betayal on Felucia myself.So,anyone woh lives in my area are welcome the the battle of Ilum.

Your right about the Jedi training and Geonosis

There too me anyways a waste of money unless you really need those figures