bbi hinds coptor

C-GDSM 2487

I have a HIND but no photos and I won't be able to get u any, anytime soon that is.

As far as how many it seats, r u talking comfortably or jammed in?

if its the first around 6-8 depending on amount of gear u put in to

the latter u can cram in about 8-10

and its a nice little chooper to have by the way I recommend it

HI ALL :rolleyes:

first of all BIG THANK YOU for your help #enlighten@

and picture and saying about the seating for the figures

i wont get mine for a couple of weeks as it got to come

over from the u.s.a to the uk @bounce@

i won it on e-bay for $10.00 @iwin@

i been after one for a while for the oktober guard @yipee@

#tank#

big thanks again to you all

robuk @dumbpc@

Guest McBragg

the c@ckpit only holds one figure, there are NO seats in the back, basically they sit against the side...maybe 4 or 5 guys...you really can't say how many it seats, since technically there's only 1 seat.

not all targets seemed to get these and they were released just before the BBI target stuff was clearanced.

Too bad the BBI target figures suk. really, I thought maybe they were just ugly, but the design was bad...the waist peices rattle around, the torsos are bulky, too much stuff molded on. Too bad there was potential for a good 3 3/4" line but BBI did a shoddy job for the most part. Heck, they could've used their $5 figures with less paint ops and accessories...wouldn't that have been cheaper than those all new figs they made.

• 1 month later...
Hasbro should have made one for the October Guard.

Hasbor should have done a LOT of things.... @smilepunch@

They could have taken the Night Attack Copter (the desert version) and thrown on some Russian symbols, maybe Diana as the pilot and said it was a Hind. Not entirely accurate, but then the Rattler being called an A-10 isn't entirely accurate either, but they did that. They look similar enough.