Series 3 UPC Numbers

boywithgun

I had'nt gotten the upcs for the figures i posted about earlier but here they are from the cross reference at wal-mart, don't believe it ask someone to check....

Bucky: 65356925425

Captain America: 65356925424

Marvel Girl UPC 1: 65356925427

Marvel Girl UPC 2: 65356925806

Black Night: 65356925421

Hydra Soldier UPC 1: 65356925426

Hydra Soldier UPC 2: 65356925497

X3 Colossus: 65356925428

Cyclops: 65356925423

Danger: 65356925422

Quicksilver UPC 1: 65356925463

Quicksilver UPC 2: 65356920788

Jean Grey: 65356925464

Phoenix: 65356921975

Yellowjacket UPC 1: 65356925693

Yellowjacket UPC 2: 65356920785

101_3436.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't believe it. If you could send me one of each figure when they arrive, I'll be satisfied. @smilepunch@

Thanks for the info! Can you dig for some upcoming ICONS info?

We already know that Wave 3 is Silver Surfer & Human Torch. Maxim found them info already.

boywithgun, thanks for the pics. I believed you when you posted it earlier, thanks again.

I'm getting all of them, I hope the BAF is a Spider-man BAF or Avenger BAF.

No FA Storm??? @argue@

Damnit!

Say I wonder if the Marvel Girl variant will be of Jean Grey? (in her green mini)

good news to hear

Say I wonder if the Marvel Girl variant will be of Jean Grey? (in her green mini)

Thats what I'm wondering as well.....I hope so. :D

are there any pics of wave 2 & 3? and a round about date of when to expect them?

Wave 2:

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=album&albu..._Legends/Wave_2

I still dont believe it, since when does walmart tag pegs for individual figures? Still wouldnt be to bad of a wave, cept for Cap and Bucky. That would make a better two pack, especially if it were a first appearence Cap. Either way Im not getting to concerned until Toy Fair.

I still dont believe it, since when does walmart tag pegs for individual figures? Still wouldnt be to bad of a wave, cept for Cap and Bucky. That would make a better two pack, especially if it were a first appearence Cap. Either way Im not getting to concerned until Toy Fair.

They don't. They could if they wanted to though. Thats what the skus look like when they're printed out. You could do the same thing with every figure from every name.That is if you had acces to a Wally world computer of course. It's just easier to have them under a basic level. He just printed them to show you that they are from wal-mart's computer and not just fake.

I've seen Walmart do individual figure tags MANY times during clearance, especially when it's a pegwarmer. They scan the UPC on the figure (or punch the UPC into the keypad) and *POOF* like magic a tag is printed.

Give the guy some credit for cryin out loud.

what's with the $2 price jump at wally for these figs?

That's the new price for most stores around here.

No FA Storm??? @argue@

Damnit!

Easy there; Sparkle Horse...

keep in mind:

Quicksilver UPC 1: 65356925463

Quicksilver UPC 2: 65356920788

Jean Grey: 65356925464

Phoenix: 65356921975

Yellowjacket UPC 1: 65356925693

Yellowjacket UPC 2: 65356920785

...were already attached to Wave two, along with: Lord Thor, Shulkie, Ult. Wolvy, Xorn and Blob as the BAF? That means there are three slots available to the "alleged" mass retail markets. Maybe (and I HOPE!) That FA Storm will make an appearance then?!

Oh and by the way, why would they ship Phoenix and Rachel Summers with both having a Jean Grey variant?

Oh and by the way, why would they ship Phoenix and Rachel Summers with both having a Jean Grey variant?

The lables "Jean Grey" and "Phoenix" are probably the X3 Jean and her variant.

Rachel Summers in her curren uniform would be an easy repaint away from being a 70's Marvel Girl.