ML Ironman

redrum2581

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but how about just Tony Stark in a suit so I can have him walking around the armory choosing which suit to wear.

THANK YOU!

I was thinking that from the start and wondering why nobody has ever brought it up. Just a Tony Stark figure. It might be cool to have a briefcase with him that opens and you see the folded up IM suit inside.

Tony stark in suit with snap on armor! Oh yah! Thats way to do it :D

War Machine in Sentinel-derived armor (Sentinel Squad O*N*E)

I had to go look at wikipedia to find out what you were talkin' about. That's a cool lookin' suit! I'd really like to see that one sometime. Maybe we'll get lucky since it's current and whatever's current always seems to have the upper hand.

Iron Man 2020...(this armor is just too cool)

Retro Armor (Sean Chen style)

Guardsman (army builder stuff)

Tony Stark w/brief case

and just to make things interesting, a Crimson Dynamo fig, and mostly a "Titanium Man Build a Figure".

Then they can relax a bit before they make a new one.

Call me crazy but how about just Tony Stark in a suit so I can have him walking around the armory choosing which suit to wear.

yeah that would be pretty cool, and does anybody have a pic of the 2020IM or the black widow IM?

yeah that would be pretty cool, and does anybody have a pic of the 2020IM or the black widow IM?

here is black widow pic i made from some of my ultimate comics

bw.jpg

War Machine in Sentinel-derived armor (Sentinel Squad O*N*E)

I had to go look at wikipedia to find out what you were talkin' about. That's a cool lookin' suit! I'd really like to see that one sometime. Maybe we'll get lucky since it's current and whatever's current always seems to have the upper hand.

Yeah, the color scheme and design are pretty good.

Now that we have a War Machine from ML9 and a Modular Armor War Machine from ML-FO2, this Sentinel-derived armor would be a nice addtion to anyone's collection IMO...

here is black widow pic i made from some of my ultimate comics

bw.jpg

WOW... that is one cool-looking armor...! :D

THANK YOU!

I was thinking that from the start and wondering why nobody has ever brought it up. Just a Tony Stark figure. It might be cool to have a briefcase with him that opens and you see the folded up IM suit inside.

That's why I am waiting for the movie figure to come out. There'll surely be a Tony Stark in a suit figure and if we are lucky there'll be a snap on armor included.

To be honest, It wouldn't bother me if I don't see another IM released....ever.

What use was it posting this then? Really, I never understood why people bother to come in a thread of this kind and post that they don't want what the thread is asking about. A total waste of your time as well as everyone who reads it.

Modern Armor Iron Man needs a re-release with more appropriate coloring.

True dat.

I'd like to see the Jae Lee "Samurai Armor" not popular, but I like Samurais

That would be my pick for all-time obscure but needed redos.

THANK YOU!

Grab an extra Hulkbuster and Prof. X and do a head-swap. Voila!

I would love to see:

Extremis Armor (this is the one in Civil War; it has a more stream-lined body than the ML8 version)

Also one of my picks. Skin, Tinman and Extremis are all really nice versions in the classic red and gold scheme that should be done, as well as some of the older ones (like the Layton basic armor, Prometheum and though it's not gold, an updated Silver Cent.). I never really liked the blue Stealth version either, I think they should do one in black, based on a later one than the ML1 type.

I would also love to see some of the other specialty ones like Hydro but those are much lower on my list.

I don't really care for any of the IM variations. Sure, some of them look cool...but they don't really have a place in my collection, save Series 1 IM and Modern IM.

I can think of a ton of other characters I'd rather see than another IM.

Has anyone read Iron Man: Hypervelocity#1 ??

Anyone want to see that armor made into a figure? :)

I think Hasbro should really consider starting a new (separate) Iron Man line for the Iron Man movie in 2008...

Though Jesse Falcon had mentioned this idea before, it's still not decided, yet...

This is probably the only way that will satisfy everyone (those would love see more IM armors and those would not want to see another IM armor again)...

For me, I'd say the following:

Extremis armor (don't know how this isn't done yet)

Space armor

Post-Armor Wars armor

Cap armor

Modern armor IM re-release (red/gold applied, maybe a little less bulky in sculpt)

Tony Stark figure

Freak it! Make em all!

Hasbro has to make a Ironman hall of armors playset with civilian clothed Tony Stark figure that can hold like 20 armors, including the big ones like HBIM & TBIM!

An IM hall of armors playset would be a no brainer & sell like hotcakes as everyone who owns IM figures would buy it in a heartbeat!

Freak it! Make em all!

Hasbro has to make a Ironman hall of armors playset with civilian clothed Tony Stark figure that can hold like 20 armors, including the big ones like HBIM & TBIM!

An IM hall of armors playset would be a no brainer & sell like hotcakes as everyone who owns IM figures would buy it in a heartbeat!

Freak it! Make em all!

I agree 1000%