ML Ironman

redrum2581

I got the idea for this from the many Spiderman topics asking which versions do you want to see so, with the OG IM, Classic, Modular, SC IM, TB IM, HB IM, Modern, HoM and Ultimate ML IM what other IM armors do want to see?

I want to see the Prometheum armor w/ the Exhaust pipes on the back as seen at http://www.ironmanarmory.com/armors.html

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which ones??

All of them.

Count me as an Iron Fan.

I'd like to see a sub-line called Iron Man: Evolutions (or Iron Works, or something catchy..)featuring other armors, specialty suits, conjectured suits and armors from other characters.

Even stuff like concept armors--stuff that just looks cool.

Something like a:

-Personal Warp Suit--basically a one man starship--something Tony would experiment with. Maybe even doesn't really work all that great, but it could look really cool and elaborate.

- an Inviso-suit--completely clear.

- a Steampunk version of Iron Man--might be interesting

- a updated Stealth version--all angles?

- the Aegis armor we saw in the 5" line--updated of course.

- deep-sea suit

- extreme radiation suit

-a Cosmic-Buster armor ( or God-Buster) if they can get away with the name) something for a class of foe beyond that of Thor. Another concept suit.

- Heavy Firepower armor--guns, guns, guns!!

- All-Science suit. No weapons, all sensors and scientific gear.

- Parasite suit, where the basic Iron Man armor is the parasite to a larger more powerful mecha construct. Various parts could detach to add to the basic suit or the whole thing can work in concert--maybe even call this one a Monster-buster, to fight against giant critters.

Well, I'm a buyer of IM toys just 'cause I love armored suits in general. Never knew much about him. So, based on what I see in the armory site:

Plastic Ghost Armor: Now that's cool lookin'! It's nice and different from most of the armors and I think that would bring some fresh blood to the toys.

War Machine: I gotta say, his figure sucked. I really wanted the variant face-off figure so I could swap parts and kinda make a new one (the armor pulls right off the first one) but it looks like I'm not gona find the variant face-off figure. I think they should make another War Machine completely. The last one wasn't moveable enough (could barely get his arms faced forward) and his faceplate was ugly as sin (why was it so fat? The helmets are usually more long than wide). I also couldn't place the figure to any particular view of War Machine. He sorta looked like 'em but not quite. The armory picture looks awesome! Why not something like that?

Promethum Armor: Gona have to second that. It's the next most unique armor in his armory. Most of the other choices would be almost making the same guy over and over. This armor is particularly different and would make for an interesting sculpt. I'm a bit worried about the hip joints and what they would do to salvage the look (I don't care how the joints look, as long as they work. I ain't buyin' a statue).

After those we could probably give it a rest for a bit. The other suits in the armory are pretty similar with minor changes here and there. However, I still think the first ML IM could use the same work that War Machine needs. You just can't match up the first IM with any picture....it's too bulky. Accurate, but it isn't his body type at all. I wouldn't be opposed to some remakes of the first one and the Silver Centurion armor.

Being a big Iron Man fan, I'd love to not only see the Promethean armor, but the early 90s Bob Layton red and gold is a major oversight IMO

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/oversizearmor.html

The armor was around for many years, just as long as any other designs aside from the Classic and Silver Centurian.

But like Arrow, I'd love to see a dedicated Iron Man line, and can't wait for the movie, the character was practically made for a toyline!

Late 80's/Early 90's Iron Man, Non-shiny Ultimate Iron Man, Ultimate Black Widow Armor, Mainframe, Heroes Reborn Iron Man, Guardsman.

If only they would bring back the masterworks idea. One of my favorite covers is the armor wars cover of iron man tied up in wires. Look it up..good stuff.

Chad

Oh and yes..ALL armors please;) Gona need a bigger tank though..lol

With the impending Iron Man movie coming, I would say it wouldn't be too far off that we get an Iron Man line. I'll definitely pick up an Iron Man movie figure (regardless of what it looked like.)

yeah can't wait to add Movie IM to my IM collection i think i'm going to start an IM vs Spidey was to go along with civil war

Personaly I wana see

Stealth Armor ... again cause I never saw that one in the first place, damned u.s. exclusives :P

Allso

Hydro Armor Looks very cool

Prometheum Armor

The What if Anthony Stark, :D

SKIN Armor

TinMan Armor

I'd allso like to see some guardsmen armor type as well

I only really noticed any real difference in thie ones above, other wise it just seemed like minor changes depending on who was drawing him at the time I am sure :P Biger arms smaller legs a few lines here and there... all in all quite dull...

PS there has to be more ironman armor than shown on that link above by now LOL! I did not even see the outfit he uses currently in TNA and the like ...

Oh yea, I would ALLSO like to see some snap on arrmor accessorys like the old TB figures were like!

All of em. A full armory would indeed be cool imo.

But if just one armour to choose? Plastic Ghost Armour looks awesome. B)

I like Arrow's idea of the Iron Man armory line though. Id love it if that were true.

Being a big Iron Man fan, I'd love to not only see the Promethean armor, but the early 90s Bob Layton red and gold is a major oversight IMO

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/oversizearmor.html

The armor was around for many years, just as long as any other designs aside from the Classic and Silver Centurian.

Oh that's the one from the ML Showdown line! Yeah, that figure was really cool. Too bad they don't scale that up to a regular figure size! They could just make that one instead of remaking the first.

Call me crazy but how about just Tony Stark in a suit so I can have him walking around the armory choosing which suit to wear.

THANK YOU!

I was thinking that from the start and wondering why nobody has ever brought it up. Just a Tony Stark figure. It might be cool to have a briefcase with him that opens and you see the folded up IM suit inside.

How about the Iron Man from the 1602 series...

Iron Man 1602

I used to hate all the Iron Men that they keep putting out, but they have grown on me now that I can display them like an armory. It would be cool to see some other Iron Man characters, like Iron Monger and Crimson Dynamo or the Mandroid or Guardsman armor.