Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Don't know if this counts as a haul, but my friend sent me two customs, one of Kitty Pryde, one of the Goblin Queen. I also scored an Ant Man figure from the Wal Mart wave !

Any pics of you're customs?

good week for spending money.......

i picked up Rhino (SP Origins) and Scarecrow (Ghost Rider) at Walmart for $3ea,

Ebay helped me grab up a ML 8 Doc Ock along with

Marvel Select: Zombie Cap, Ultimate Hulk, WW2 Cap, Punisher,

Found a Conan/Wrarrl at a local Comic Store ,

bought Zombie Spidey at Spencer Gifts

and finally just snagged the ML Fantastic 4 Series, Mysterio, New Goblin, Green Goblin, Danger, Bucky, WW2 Cap, X3 Colossus and Marvel Girl on Hasbro.com

yikes i need a 2nd job

haha

happy huntin yall

saw these today........if anybody even cares:

1010071321.jpg

1010071321a.jpg

Went to the flee market today to see this guy who sell's toys and checked out the legends figures , he has a bunch of variants: unmasked green goblin 55$, red iron fist 20$ 3 of them , bald bishop 20$ and the original iron man suit gold version 35$. Got none of those,I did however pick up the series 2 human torch for 15$ and I found war machine at another store for 9.99$ pretty good deal.Earlyer this week I found a series 1 captain america at a comicbook store for 25$ now thats a steal!!

i hit the flea market here last weekend, found a toy stand i had not seen before. got the black spider woman, the destroyer, the modern falcon, scarred abomination, red iron fist and the LCBH darkness. then thursday night i found the 2 legends two packs at walmart. its been a good week.

i hadn't noticed how much bigger the wings are on the modern falcon compared to the regular one until i opened it. hes a much cooler figure than i thought he'd be. with how little difference there is between the destroyer and the thor buster iron man, destroyer is the far superior figure, looks wise atleast. my biggest complaint of the thor buster is the multiple golds, and the destroyer proves that sculpt with a nice finish can be really cool. it was kind of a shame that toybiz released their best work as mostly low run variants. atleast with hasbro the variants are no better than the original figure or even just a packaging variant.

i hadn't noticed how much bigger the wings are on the modern falcon compared to the regular one until i opened it. hes a much cooler figure than i thought he'd be.

Totally! I reacted the same, so I shot these:

falcon_variant_03__scaled_600.jpg

falcon_variant_04__scaled_600.jpg

i hadn't noticed how much bigger the wings are on the modern falcon compared to the regular one until i opened it. hes a much cooler figure than i thought he'd be.

Totally! I reacted the same, so I shot these:

falcon_variant_03__scaled_600.jpg

falcon_variant_04__scaled_600.jpg

I have to aks you why didn't you put the Monster box in the database.

I have to aks you why didn't you put the Monster box in the database.

Ah yes, the Monsters Gift Pack, well long ago, I had decided that even though I had considered myself an aspiring completist that the Monsters Gift Pack just didn't count in the Marvel universe to me so I never got them for my collection. I did however get them for customs purposes and sold the rest of what I didn't use. Still though, there's always been this little voice telling me to get it and put it in the database for technical completeness sake. I actually happened upon it for a nice cheap clearance price recently. I can't remember where now, but I have shot them and all I need to do is upload into the database, so thanks for the reminder.

Went to a comicbook store I hadn't been to in a while today not expecting much since that particular store is more about comics than action figures.Anyway I go too the back and look at the fiew he does have and I see 4 or 5 marvel legends on one wall so I have a look,usual boring stuff on top then I look behind and there Is a series 1 incredible hulk the straight finger variant for 17.99$.Needless to say I snatched him up .