Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Pre-orders for singles of Dead Pool are up now....on Dorkside....I love the way this company separates the popular singles so we can actually buy them....

http://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Juggernaut-Wave-Deadpool-Action-p/hasmv48814.htm

Yep, I'm hoping they do the same thing for the Scarlet Witch.

Sho nuff they'd better....She's the only one currently missing from my Avengers Lineup....I'm only getting the "chase figs" the other's I'm waiting for to lower on prices...I just saw most of the BAF Ultron, Odin, Hulkbuster on sale & clearance online & in stores......BAF Hulkbuster, Vision, IM, Thundra, Doc Strange, Valkyrie & Blizzard for $10 buxx at Tuesday mornings...(thanks DB)....at BBTS they have the Ultron wave down looooow as well..............BAF Odin is still hanging strong at Walmart but I've also spotted them on clearance deals as well....

I went to a Walmart I never go to on the ass end of town on a tip that they had 6 each of Winter Soldier and Falcon.....three days ago. I didn't expect much but I was in the mood for a run. What do you know, they had one left of both! Scratch another dread WM exclusive off my list. Until the next one....

Pre-orders for singles of Dead Pool are up now....on Dorkside....I love the way this company separates the popular singles so we can actually buy them....

http://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Juggernaut-Wave-Deadpool-Action-p/hasmv48814.htm

Sho nuff they'd better....She's the only one currently missing from my Avengers Lineup....I'm only getting the "chase figs" the other's I'm waiting for to lower on prices...I just saw most of the BAF Ultron, Odin, Hulkbuster on sale & clearance online & in stores......BAF Hulkbuster, Vision, IM, Thundra, Doc Strange, Valkyrie & Blizzard for $10 buxx at Tuesday mornings...(thanks DB)....at BBTS they have the Ultron wave down looooow as well..............BAF Odin is still hanging strong at Walmart but I've also spotted them on clearance deals as well....

Come On, GD! Even when you get Scarlet Witch you'll still be missing Vision for your Avengers lineup.

Come On, GD! Even when you get Scarlet Witch you'll still be missing Vision for your Avengers lineup.

That's the good thing about wearing glasses is that when I take my glasses off, the world goes fuzzy & clarity goes right out the window.....If I squint & stare at the sun just right the TRU 3 pack "vision" is close enough for me to round out my Civil War Squads.....or I could use the "Clear Vision" (Terget 3 pack) to fill in as well...not the same but so close......its like back in the day, I had Bumblebee but no Cliffjumper ( When I was a lad during my pretend play if the scene required CJ of course I would use Bumblee as an stand in)....or Optimus but no Motormaster ( I actually tried to figure out how to attach other autobots to OP haha)....."perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on you?"......(quoting Innerspace I think).....We live in teh Land of Make-Believe anyway (apparently were inside the Matrix) much like the land of Chocolate....I'll just keep humming blindly till I get yelled at & come crashing back to reality....but that's no time soon.... :P

I had Bumblebee but no Cliffjumper ( When I was a lad during my pretend play if the scene required CJ of course I would use Bumblee as an stand in)....or Optimus but no Motormaster ( I actually tried to figure out how to attach other autobots to OP haha)....

Sounds to me like you're using that "imagination" thing that I hear so much about. Well, that may cut it for 80's kids, but the modern adult collector has no room for such nonsense!

I'll tell you what, if the Black Widow shows 2 inches of cleavage in one movie, and 4 inches of cleavage in another, well, there sure as heck better be an action figure to represent BOTH or else some poor 39 year old man's collection just won't be complete. That's an extra $20 well-spent for a "proper" representation!

With Vision, you guys are talking about whole different costumes? What are you, trying to send someone into apoplectic shock? You may think one red, green, and yellow color scheme would be just as good as any other. But the "true collector" knows different. So if you're bold enough to be thinking "Well, I'll just put my modern comic Vision," or worse yet, "my classic comic Vision in with my movie Civil War display and no one will notice", think again. Think. A-. -Gain.

2016-09-11%2008.43.44_zpsid8xxzuk.jpg

Hey I said I would be squinting...really hard.....as far as your pic goes YJB....its almost a seamless transition....Vision has the same melancholy look as the one in the movie right after he cripples Rhodey for life....we prolly need to set Vision up w/that ladybot from "Ex Machina"...& yes having 7 versions of Vision does help me sleep at night....at the end of the day, I need to feel that I've helped somebody...those poor CEO's & Stockholders of Hasbro have their families & multiple houses & luxury cars to pay for after all.....Was it easy for everyone to find Black Panther at Wally World??....

Did you guys see the knock-off Vision Jay reviewed? Looked a tad big, but bend the knees here and pose him there looks like he could be a cheap ML movieverse stand-in.

I saw that one in a Facebook ML group, then I saw Jay C's review. It really doesn't look bad for a Knock Off, might pick it up and pose it flying or something. I have seen people use the Hulkbuster wave Vision as a stand in, or make a custom using the Man Of Steel movie crapster figure, this is better I guess.

Hey I said I would be squinting...really hard.....as far as your pic goes YJB....its almost a seamless transition....Vision has the same melancholy look as the one in the movie right after he cripples Rhodey for life....we prolly need to set Vision up w/that ladybot from "Ex Machina"...& yes having 7 versions of Vision does help me sleep at night....at the end of the day, I need to feel that I've helped somebody...those poor CEO's & Stockholders of Hasbro have their families & multiple houses & luxury cars to pay for after all.....Was it easy for everyone to find Black Panther at Wally World??....

I find this funny, considering we haven't gotten a really good classic Vision, imo. As for Black Panther I saw like two in Walmart once but mine was on it's way as a site to store purchase from Walmart.com so I left them there, haven't seen one again.

Amazon has some pretty killer prices on Legends right now. You can get a lot of the new x-men wave like Iceman, Havok, Jean, and Kitty for less than $15 with prime shipping.

Amazon has some pretty killer prices on Legends right now. You can get a lot of the new x-men wave like Iceman, Havok, Jean, and Kitty for less than $15 with prime shipping.

The Civil War 3 pack with Spider-Man is $40, as well.

Aw man YJB....why did you have to open this door.....ugg....$40 is a great price for this set.....man....I was going to wait & hope these went on clearance.....I'm between paychecks right now....haha

I wasn't planning on it, but I picked up Hobgoblin and wow. One thing I have to point out: PAINT WASHES!

The lack of paint washes was one area where Hasbro fell short of TB, IMO. If Hasbro starts doing more of this, it's going to push them way over the top. And they're already pretty darn good.

Hobgoblin is killer!

I have a Space Venom head for trade.

Thanks DJ....I missed out on those figs but they had some of the BAF Giant Man figs for $12....I got Nuke & Red Patriot comrade.....in Old Mother Russia, Red Patriot gives Vodka to his horses & Zima to his men....I don't need an umpteenth version of Caps & Iron Millionaire.....If anyone wants to sell me "their" BAF pieces I'm all ears.....other than that I need to track down an Spider Gwen apparently....I didn't know she was the hard to find fig for the BAF Absorbing Man....because Marvel decided to release 30 years worth of BAF lines this year for now I'm trying to get the "Chase" figs for now & then later I'll hunt down the others on clearance or flash sales.....I still see a carp-load of BAF Odin, Ultron, Hulkbuster waves clearancing out of stores & online sellers at this time...I'm hoping that will happen eventually to these newer waves....

Let me preface this by saying I have a real problem in that I just dropped more money on ML in the form of the TRU Sam Cap/Vision/Hawkeye daughter pack. As a result, I'm posting hauls updates as though I'm trying to win some contest. But rest assured, I am buying a lot of toys now by complete coincidence. Civil War sales and amazon dropping figure prices buy $5 and more isn't helping.

I bought this set for Sam, actually, and figured I could sell/trade off the other two easily enough. Now, however, while my above post was filled with sarcasm, I'm finding that Vision to fill in as an "MCU" Vision quite nicely. I'm liking how he looks with the others. On top of that, I was 100% sure that I could use Kate Bishop as trade bait since I have no comics with her in it and have no idea who she is other than what the box tells me. Now that she's out of that package, I'm liking her too.

My Miles Spider-Man should be here tomorrow....

Wow. I need to get a grip.

Ha! I'm the exact opposite the one I want the most from that 3pack is Kate Bishop although she's not in my preferred look for her but that outfit goes well with the modern Hawkeye like in the great Matt Fraction Hawkeye run but I digress. Second one would be Captain Falcon, I'm still pretty indifferent to Sam Wilson being Captain America but the figure looks good enough and it will go well with my collection of Captain America or as I like to call it my "Cap Family" collection. Vision is the one I could care less about, don't get me wrong I love Vision as a Comic Book character but that outfit is so meh, plus I'm not interested in building the Avengers Unity Squad or Uncanny Avengers or whatever they call it. I guess if I get it that Vision can be fodder.

I think Sam Cap needs wings. I thought maybe the movie Falcon wings would work but no. I think the costume design is cool enough though.

Lots of controversy over Marvel diversifying all their main heroes but in Cap's case at least, this is no different than Bucky taking over. That's another reason I wanted Sam Cap too, to get the Steve, Bucky, Sam as Captain Americas set up going.

See, I had no idea Kate Bishop was even around long enough to even have two different costumes.

I saw a Walmart exclusive Winter Soldier last night. Bucky is one of my favorite dudes in Marvel but the figure didn't do it for me. Terrible quality on the one I saw.

Still seriously on the hunt for Space Venom wave and X-Men Legends Deadpool!

Amazon does rule for figures sometimes. I got a lot of the Red Onslaught wave for dirt cheap!

Still seriously on the hunt for Space Venom wave and X-Men Legends Deadpool!

Amazon does rule for figures sometimes. I got a lot of the Red Onslaught wave for dirt cheap!

I was lucky enough to grab Deadpool off of TRU's website a few weeks back. They had Wolverine up at the time too, and now I'm regretting not getting him.