Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

i just got genis vell captain marvel variant and invisible woman phasing from cornerstore comics today... im so stoked.. w00t

Past month I have bought

Gold IM series 1

Red Skull Series 5

Mustard Sentry ( short hair)

Psylocke

FA Iron Man

Shocker

mad Jack

Toxin X2

Venom X2

Silver Surfer (WM)

Green Quick Silver

Yellow Jacket (Gold ears)

All series 14 variants

She Hulk

X3 jean

Stealth Venom

Green Goblin

Nick Fury

a ton of DCSH.

wow, I need to chill out on my spending.

Past month I have bought

Gold IM series 1

Red Skull Series 5

Mustard Sentry ( short hair)

Psylocke

FA Iron Man

Shocker

mad Jack

Toxin X2

Venom X2

Silver Surfer (WM)

Green Quick Silver

Yellow Jacket (Gold ears)

All series 14 variants

She Hulk

X3 jean

Stealth Venom

Green Goblin

Nick Fury

a ton of DCSH.

wow, I need to chill out on my spending.

maybe you can help me, i recently moved to san antonio, from milwaukee, and i am wondering where to go to get good toys here. i know the usual places to haunt (tru, walmart, target, kb) but i am seeing listings for other stores i have never heard of (like toy zone, toyland and funco land) i wondered if have ever heard of these chains and do they carry legends and stuff as well? thats a great list of stuff, where are you having your best luck?

Funco Land use to carry alot of Marvel legends back when series 1 and 2 was out but they dropped the line after that, atleast the one in Dallas did. Alot of that stuff came from Target and WM but the rest I got at North Park mall and from Keiths comics. Do a search for comic and toys shops for your area using google. You might find a little hole in the wall spot that has some good stuff.

Funco Land use to carry alot of Marvel legends back when series 1 and 2 was out but they dropped the line after that, atleast the one in Dallas did. Alot of that stuff came from Target and WM but the rest I got at North Park mall and from Keiths comics. Do a search for comic and toys shops for your area using google. You might find a little hole in the wall spot that has some good stuff.

very cool, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked these all up on clearance about a week ago, not a bad deal.

targethaul2.jpg

The 3 small Spiderman vehicles were $1.48 (regular $5.99)

The big Spiderman vehicle was $2.48 (regular $9.99)

The Green Goblins Secret Lab was $4.98 (regular $19.99)

Sandman Bank Heist was $7.48 (regular $29.99) I bought 2 not pictured.

Batwing set was $12.48 (regular $49.99)

Got Sentry, Quicksilver & Yellowjacket yesterday. Expecting a few more figures in the mail soon.

I found Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Ultimate Wolverine and Yellow Jacket at my local KB :)

Star Wars Fan, where in the US are you located? I'm trying to find "Thor" HML 2 here in SD area.

Alot of that stuff came from Target and WM but the rest I got at North Park mall and from Keiths comics.

Hate that mall...now where's Keiths?

I have now seen a case of two Wal-Marts within two days. First was in Ellijay where all they had left was Wolverine, Yellowjacket, and Xorn. I found the entire wave (and snagged the other 5) at Wal-Mart in Kennesaw off of 41. And the Kennesaw Wal-Mart was stocked last night - the racks were empty yesterday.

Just purchased from my LCS;

Picture002-1.jpg

The best Spidey figure money can buy at a steal for a mere $9 & a ML Black Panther for $10. Score!

Yeah, it's an AMAZING figure overall...I'm still torn between opening him up or not. :o

Yeah, it's an AMAZING figure overall...I'm still torn between opening him up or not. :o

Lucky F*** lol I have been looking for a reasonable priced superposeable series 12 spidey for months, I've been beat out at ebay like 15 times! Where did you say you got it and was there more????

My local plastic dealer Mike at my local comic shop. If there was more I totally would've gotten them all. Needless to say, it made my day. LOL

I'll be asking him if he does have any not on the shelves so I might have one to display loose & help some people out here & trade for stuff I need & whatnot.

I'm currently working on loose shots for all of these two-packs but for now here's a sneak peek at said mcfarlane spidey in said 2-pack

post-8789-1183387118_thumb.jpg

I'm currently working on loose shots for all of these two-packs but for now here's a sneak peek at said mcfarlane spidey in said 2-pack

Oh I'm getting this asap. Since it is the same fig as the single pack one.