Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a bad night! Just ran into a much nicer Walmart on the other side of town to grab some razors and managed to snag Tombstone, Moon Knight, Beetle, and even a second Cosmic Spidey!   On top of tha

New ML 2 packs, good job Hasbro!!! they look great.        

[ quote name=Van Flyheit' date='26 April 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1272333372' post='16643651] Fine, forget it.   Good, be that way! @loll@ @?@ @?@

Posted Images

Mark 42 Iron Man and James Rhodes Iron Man Legends figures arrived in the mail from HTS this afternoon.

Man, the quickest way to kill the buzz from getting action figures in the mail is cracking open the blister cards and finding one bow-legged from being pre-posed in the package.

that sux Mako....I was out running errands all weekend in-between packing up boxes for my move at the end of the month....ran by Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Tuesday Morning & DD'd Discount & I spotted....

DD's-Marvel legends IM3 they have a few figs not much

Ross-Marvel Legends Steve Rogers, Blue Ghost Rider, Thor, Hope Summers, Klaw, Iron Man & Marvel Universe GOTG, Xforce & FF 3packs for $10 I even saw the Future Foundations pack too....

Marshalls-Marvel Legends Terrax wave Iron Man

TJ Maxx-Marvel Legends Terrax Wave Iron Man, Bucky Cap, Piledriver

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Spider-Man Classics Daredevil from 2003 and am very happy with it. I was a bit skeptical because I have figures using that buck and the joints could be better. My ML Reed Richards is a floppy mess in the ab crunch and legs, he can't hold any kind of pose. ML Deadpool is better but he's got some looseness to him as well. This DD, on the other hand, is great. Everything's nice and tight, he's got a great billy club and display base. Probably the best DD figure.

Won separate auctions on Ebay for Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman from TB's FF Boxed Set and Wolverine from the X-Men Legends set.

Still nothing on the Black Widow front, however you will all be relieved to know Walmart is undaunted in it's dedication to keeping Despicable Me 2 toys well stocked.

Won separate auctions on Ebay for Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman from TB's FF Boxed Set and Wolverine from the X-Men Legends set.

Still nothing on the Black Widow front, however you will all be relieved to know Walmart is undaunted in it's dedication to keeping Despicable Me 2 toys well stocked.

Tell me about it. The Walmarts in my area have little in the way of TF, no new Star Wars Black what so ever and no Cap. Also Walamrt loves it Bayblade DM 2 and all the other cap. I did find the 3.75 inch Falcon for the Winter Solider line at the Decatur Target today.

Walmart is depressing....I've been moving & recovering from Vacation so I haven't been hunting as of late.....yesterday I did take a peak around & nothing has changed in the 2 1/2 weeks I've been away....Target doesn't have any ML Caps but I saw plenty of Superior Spidermans.....I counted 6x & 1 lone Electro at my neighborhood Target....the Walmart never really had Cap 2 ML's in to begin with....the pegs are still empty as I write this......Walmart did have some ASM2 figs but those were the same ones I saw a month ago.....I haven't seen but a smattering of Marvel Universe Figs & those were at Target & some of the Targets here are holding on for dear life to the older MU's ala Puck & Dark Hawkeyes.....I'm done picking up the recent waves of ML's but I would like to find another Black Widow cause I wanted to build another Mandroid.....so maybe I'll try to scare up some parts on Ebay.....or maybe not....

Tell me about it. The Walmarts in my area have little in the way of TF, no new Star Wars Black what so ever and no Cap. Also Walamrt loves it Bayblade DM 2 and all the other cap. I did find the 3.75 inch Falcon for the Winter Solider line at the Decatur Target today.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to my comic store & snagged up a Marvel Select Juggernaut w/Helmet on (oo la la) for $15....I was happy, he's my default Juggy...now I need an Marvel Select Abomination, Rhino & Thanos & I'm good for Titan sized badguys...

Nice Haul Grifter I didn't know Wallyworlds were still carrying Cap figs....I haven't been in a Walmart for a hot-minute or two...I wanted to make a 2nd Mandroid I need another torso piece....I better get out there again....Okay this Marvel Cap Icons was my last Birthday Present given...my gf's kid found this at a local comic store......I was blown away too, he almost got me the Beast from Xmen but I'm so damn glad he made this choice....yeahyuhhhhh I have a Icons Hulk but made the mistake of taking it out of the box.....well this guy is staying on ice for the next 70yrs....great find & I heard his daughter spill the beans they only paid 30 bux for it....SAM_1443_zps85816135.jpgman I wish we could get quality figs like these again......we were spoiled for abit there

Nice Haul Grifter....I also found that Future Foundations set at Ross but put it back....now I wished I had kept it....that's fine......the big winner there is Black Widow....that fig is impossible to find round here....I was at the Phx Comic-con yesterday & BW was running from 80-100 dollars......ouch....aneways I found this Zombie Hulk! I found him awhile back & should have snagged him up then buuttt I guess I always have to learn my lesson the hard way.....I got this one for 75 as a package deal for buying a Motuc Granymyr w/it as well....now I just need to find a Col American & Spidey......

Hulk2_zps9ef41379.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i am looking for guardians of the galaxy rocket raccoon (moc) and nova (moc) although i really just want the goot piece if you wanted to keep nova thats kool. As well as marvel legends black widow. I have a MOC plastic man i would trade for black widow or i would rather do cost plus shipping on all figures if anyone would be down for that

• 2 weeks later...

stopped off to look for some Joes at Ross which was a no-go....but I wandered into the Burlington Coat Factory next door.........I scooped up a ML Thunderball!.....all right all right yada....it was $9 & it was the only fig they had....while they did have some Joe Retaliation Vehicles they were priced at TJ Maxx prices....$14....but that was all I spied...I even stopped by another BCF but they didn't anything there but Ninja Turtles at regular retail price.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stopped by a few Targets over the last few days....nothing on the shelves....how many cases do they get one per truckload?.....even walmart had an display for multiple figs.....I picked up Rocket about 3 weeks ago & after that haven't seen anyone but Iron Man & Star Lord clogging the shelves.....I stopped off at my local Wally world & they had 6x Iron Men & 4x Star Lords.....great packing strategy hasblow.....I love me some Iron Man but we just got 100 different versions the last 10 years....howzabout we let someone else burn the pegs for abit......I'm trying to snag up a Nova & I'm waiting to find him in store but at 1 per case I don't know what's a bigger pain Nova or Stormtrooper.....I like picking my marvel figs off the plastic aisle tree cause I've ordered online & have gotten some bum paint apps.....& I don't think I want this whole line either....building groot would be nice but I'm saving my money for the Monday after SDCC can't wait to pull my hair over whatever everyone is offering up....I want to spend my hard earned money at Target or some boxstore but they don't seem to want it that badly....no wonder everyone just says F-it & goes online...I'm starting to hate that Iron Man w/a passion, he mocks me w/this 80s style shoulder pads that could double for cup holders....I'm gonna get Star Lord but I'm waiting for a sale....

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Haul GC.....I missed out this morning trying to scoop these up......I was late to work....which is very rare & we had 3 people call in sick.....I had to help cover for them & when I actually had chance to check out the page it was sold out.....bummer I would've like to scoop up that Blastarr & StarLord....but oh well....