Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Yeah people have complained again and again about that Rogue. I'll admit the head could be better but it's just not that big a deal to me. Considering the direction they're going, I probably wouldn't hold my breath for another Jim Lee Rogue.

I got Jean on ebay from dorkside toys for probably the cheapest price you'll see online, $22 shipped.

Yeah people have complained again and again about that Rogue. I'll admit the head could be better but it's just not that big a deal to me. Considering the direction they're going, I probably wouldn't hold my breath for another Jim Lee Rogue.

I got Jean on ebay from dorkside toys for probably the cheapest price you'll see online, $22 shipped.

I figured they would get to her sooner then later since they could just upscale the MU version...

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found a ML Ultron at Walmart!

How much was he there?? there are some Targets who are selling them for BAF IM wave 2's for $9.99......if you can find them that is...I didn't think he was that popular till I tried finding him....

• 2 weeks later...

Just came home from a longgg day @ work, had a hankerin to stop by the Comix store...

SecretWars_zps890526f6.jpg

I paid $25, sorry no discount this time but I haven't seen one of these in the wild since I was 8.....just couldn't pass on it....plastic is yellowing & Mag's has no face but it still takes me back to simpler times....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got ML Wrecker from target

I thought about sending an email to Target HQ wherever that is.......I can't find any ML's aneeeewhere, I tried to order online on Target but it says Store Only....I'm not being negative but just astonished.....Maybe they'll be out by Xmas time? maybe I dunno, even our TRU's don't have em either.....they have to have gone somewhere....maybe Target can solve the Mystery for Shags & Scoob....nice find though man

Went to my local Wahmart this morning, had to pickup some stuff for GF's bday......I took a last minute run through their abomination of a toy section (this is the same WM that has all the repacked Joes) & it actually had the BAF Rocket Racoon Wave! They had Scarlet Spider, Wrecker, Black Panther & Hawkeye (I dug Jeremy Renner in the movie but not as my Hawkeye fig) I hope to see more ML's in the toy aisle for Xmas so I'll keep praying & sacrificing for Santa Crom to help out a wandering toyless Barbarian.....I passed on all of these figs due to lack of funds & they just didn't excite my inner toyboy....I need Hawkeye to finish off my Avengers Team so I'll keep my eyes open....

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't paid great attention to the MU line I've picked up a few figs here & there but I do enjoy a great tiny work of Art.....I saw this at an "toy specialty" shop in Phx 2 weekends ago, the kid wanted $20 for it....outrageous.....butt today while doing some late afternoon Xmas shopping I found this guy just waiting for me.....

Abomination_zpsc41fe2d6.jpg

Spotted the Marvel Universe Shield Heli-Carrier for $40 bux atta TJ Maxx on Friday night.....they had 2 of them...justa heads up.....I didn't bite that's still too much for me....has anyone fit an QuinJet on that thing? and what are the little guys doin on deck other than avoiding falling off?.....

I would not pay $20 for that thing. Way to small @loll@

And I love that fig! But I just don't care enough about MU to buy it. Give me a ML though and he will be a fav!

DRaven

I know I'm thinking $15 or $12 Sounds right for it, I didn't even pick up a QuinJet when I saw them @ TJ Maxx for $17...I don't normally collect MU figs but I do pickup the ones I feel have a great look, even though they don't have accessories.....I couldn't pass up on the Blue Abom + he's hardern'hell to find anywhere. This line has a lot of issues in QC imop I've seen way too many figs w/cross eyes and splotchy paint jobs, I picked up Cloak but I don't know if he'll get a Dagger cause all the ones I've seen look like a lobotomized anna farris & her legs joints bulge too much....my Joe list is only missing a few Night Vipers & that line seems dead in the water so for now if I buy at all its just stuff that catches my eye......Right on Drav an ML sized fig of Blue A would be badAs$

• 2 weeks later...

On the way home from work I stopped of at the local specialty toy store.....they do deliver from time to time and 35% off for this Badboy was fine w/me.....I may have seen this set once at walmart but couldn't bite cause I was broke broke broke.....ahh times haven't changed....but I got some Xmas money from my dear sweet mum (she's outta town) soooo instead of paying bills I went out looking for last minute deals....I was originally headed down there to find the Retaliation Cobra Invasion 3 pack (I'm an idiot that Firefly sure has grown on me so of course now I need him)....but I found this guy instead....

SAM_0637_zps0020c867.jpg

I had to shell out $40 but I've seen him go for wayyyy more nowadays.....