Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

yeah i seen the baf go for 150 alone

now that is crazy :S I duno what some people are thinking some times that they have that kind of cash to throw around... though I guess if they do more power to em :D

• 2 weeks later...

ares wave hitting like crazy

Good week so far. Monday I called Target to ask if they had Spiral and Black Wolverine. They said they had Spiral and they'd hold her. I go to Target and head to the toy section and there sitting on the pegs is my Black Wolverine waiting for me unexpectedly. I grab Spiral and head back to the Action Figures for another quick look, and find they Green Variant Hulk from the FFF series. With the two missing pieces I complete my Rulk. Yay!

Later I go to Walmart and find 3 of the exclusives IM, HT, and BR. Nice find for me. I saw the HT Variant, but wasn't interested so I left him.

Today I go to TJ Max (of all places) on my lunch break and find Yellowjacket and Quicksilver Variants for $6.99 each!

So yeah it's been a good week.

Good week so far. Monday I called Target to ask if they had Spiral and Black Wolverine. They said they had Spiral and they'd hold her. I go to Target and head to the toy section and there sitting on the pegs is my Black Wolverine waiting for me unexpectedly. I grab Spiral and head back to the Action Figures for another quick look, and find they Green Variant Hulk from the FFF series. With the two missing pieces I complete my Rulk. Yay!

Later I go to Walmart and find 3 of the exclusives IM, HT, and BR. Nice find for me. I saw the HT Variant, but wasn't interested so I left him.

Today I go to TJ Max (of all places) on my lunch break and find Yellowjacket and Quicksilver Variants for $6.99 each!

So yeah it's been a good week.

good for you man. I haven't seen these Ares wave so far. :(

If you are in the COLUMBUS OHIO area, The Ares wave is all over the place.

The Wal Mart on Bethel has them.

The Wal Mart on 23 has them .

The Wal Mart in Hilliard has them.

I hope this helps someone.

Keep an eye out for the variant Human Torch.

Guardian looks AWFUL!

I believe that Vision is shortpacked.

each case has:

-ht x1

-ht varain x1

-crosbones x1

-kang x1

-vision x1

-guardian x1

-im x2

-ult war machine x2

-spiderman x2 (one of each pose)

marvel crossovers are on sale at Toys R Us for $15 here in canada, still didn't pick any of them up!!

transformers are on sale too, voyagers are $10 off, and i think the large supreme animated optimus prime is $20 off=$59!!

there was also the new wave of spider-man classics at walmart, they had 2 of those mcfarlane spider-man, one iron spider-man, one black spider-man with a shooting arm, and the new repaint of venom, i only picked up the venom!!

got the new wave of mighty muggs

-Vision

-Skrull

-Ult Cap

-Iron Man 1st app

I was in TRU yesterday and looked up at the case of Iron Man figures and noticed that the case had a classic blue Iron Monger, so I asked a CSR to pull that case down for me. I scored a Classic Iron Monger, a Gold Mark 1, a Heavy Artillery Armor, and A diving Armor that I don't recall the name of. All in all, they all look great and I am glad that Hasbro is trying new design for the different armors and not simply repainted the Mark 2 dozens of times. The Heavy Artillery is sweet!

Today I stopped at burlington coat factory to pick out a chrismas dress for my daughter, and as we were passing by the small toy section they have there, I spotted these

Picture004-11.jpg

They were $5.99 each, They had a few hasbro wave 1 figures emma, herc, banshee.

Picture008.jpg

MAKE MINE MARVEL