Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

no they just came out and theres no way they would ever last to clearance

pogo pick up any skrull chase figures if you see any please all thats out now is electra skrull

JJ maybe you could put me down for a set of these hmm?... should help take care of any remaining cash I gave ya eh?

• 2 weeks later...

I finally found the last of the 2-packs I needed, Forge and Wolverine. Pretty sweet, I just wish Wolvie was shorter. The sheathed-claw hands are awesome.

They also had the ML Unleashed Iron Man, who looked really good, but the 8" scale ruins it...

• 2 weeks later...

got the new spidey clasics wave

carnage, venom, mcfarlane spidey, clear iron spidey, reg iron spidey.

I finally found the last of the 2-packs I needed, Forge and Wolverine. Pretty sweet, I just wish Wolvie was shorter. The sheathed-claw hands are awesome.

You can pop the figures apart at the waist quite easily and swap the torsos. It makes them closer to the same height. User the resultant figure w/belt on pelvis for Wolvie and the other one for Forge.

Here's what Forge looks like:

http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/s...ent=Forge01.jpg

Also, you could cut out parts of the Wolvie legs right above the boot (and also right above the thigh straps if you're really ambitious) and glue them back on to make him slightly shorter. Would look really cool.

Unrealbooks.com a site with a lot of original comic art and is a giving away FREE ACTION FIGURES ,mostly Marvel ones, this month to those that take a moment to write a review of some of their artwork.

If someone knows of another place to post this like just let me know.

Dorian.

Thanks for the tip! I wrote a review of Terrance Broxton's Spawn piece and requested the Trinity figure w/Neo being my alternate choice. I wish they had the series 1 Morpheus cause I have been wanting his katana and sheath for a long time. Hopefully I can use the Trinity head and weapons for a custom (wouldn't mind using the extra Neo head but my LCS has both figures 50% off so I might buy him anyway ^_^).

Unfortunately I have not found a site giving away stuff like that lately. I used to know of a few Joe sites that gave stuff away from contests but that was ages ago. Maybe now I'll have to look around for some Marvel/other sites that do that! If I find anything good I'll post them.

got new mighty muggs today

-silver surfer

-human torch

-galactus

My Recient Hulk of Haul! I have some stuff that still hasn' come yet, but here is most of it.

Marvel Legends:

Series 4:

Gambit and Punisher

Apocalypse Series:

X-23

Iron Fist

Legendary Riders:

Taskmaster

Scarlet Witch

Wonder Man

Mojo Set:

Complete:

Falcon

1st Appearance Iron Man

Baron Zemo and the variant

longshot

Luke Cage

Psylocke

Modok Series:

Wasp

Annihlus series:

Banshee

Hercules

Ultimate Iron Man

X-3 Beast

Queen Brood Series:

Captain America

Bucky

Danger

Marvel Girl

X-3 Colossus

Cyclops

Black Knight

Hydra Solider

Blob Series:

She-hulk

Ultimate Wolverine

X-3 Jean Grey

X-3 Juggernaut

Quicksilver

Xorn

Yellow Jacket

Marvel Legends Two Pack:

Electra and Ronin

Spider-man Classics

Rhino

Battle Damaged Spidey

Iron Spider-man

Spider-man Origins

Demogoblin

Doctor Octopus

Dc Superheroes

Mongul

Marvel Select:

Skrull and brood warriors

Iron Man:

Iron Monger

Titanium Man

Iron Man Mark 3

haulcopy.jpg

haul2copy.jpg

Enjoy!

My Recient Hulk of Haul! I have some stuff that still hasn' come yet, but here is most of it.

haulcopy.jpg

haul2copy.jpg

Enjoy!

Holy $*** boy! I was going to say this belongs in the collection thread thats honestly all haullage?.. EFFING crazy! I tip my hat to you sir! @notworthy@

I wasnt even aware this one existed until I saw it on the pegs today.

im01.jpg

He looks to have a completely new sculpt than the other Iron Men. I really like that this one has a fist and an open hand.

im02.jpg

im03.jpg

Wow I must say I actually like all of these my self , what one is that black one called as well?.. & just what series /wave # of ironman figures is this?.. Could the black one be some sort of chase ? Oh yes... How much did these cost?.. tell me its not $15 something ...

I wasnt even aware this one existed until I saw it on the pegs today.

im01.jpg

He looks to have a completely new sculpt than the other Iron Men. I really like that this one has a fist and an open hand.

im02.jpg

im03.jpg

Nice. Was he supposed to be part of series 2? I didn't see him in the Marv. News article.

Didn't know there was a silver Satellite Armor version either. Thanks for the pics. More

to keep an eye out for...sigh.

my question is why does the cap ironman have silver on him when it should be white ?.. Shouldn't it ?.. yknow red white & blue & all that jazz :P Should look more like the satelite armor color, even the shield is wrong

ares hit sj