Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Nice Showdown figs, a buddy of mine back home found those for me at KB too. I have to fly home to get them in april.. I want so bad.

Also i didnt even know the Doombots wave was ever released. And yes inquiring minds want to know WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM!>?!?!?!?!?!? WANT WANT WANT!

i just ordered a diamond edition emma frost from a canada aquaintance, he has them in hand. so i sent a paypal payment and he will shipped out tues morning 3-5-07, i should have it on my shelf by friday, saturday the latest.

I dout it , mail from canada is never that fast! Nor from with the u.s. due tocustoms bothways! If you could get the upc or SKU number from you're friend that would be of great help to everyone here. Since he brought them it should be on his bill some place! I'm sure its the same for all TRUs even in the states

just a sighting for now, find out if its a haul in 1 day,14 hours,

End time: Mar-13-07 12:51:27

Starting time: Mar-06-07

Duration: 7-day listing

price as of right now $1.91

product fantastic four series 5 doombot !!!!!!

sat for 5 1/2 days with no bidders, normally it would of had many bidders,

has 1 bidder now, but im going to "snipe it" at last second.

i'll keep you posted.......

oh in case you want the site link........SORRY NO CAN DO

if you have one you should open it anyways if you open the regulars :) IMO if you open the regulars but keep the variants mosc you sir are a chump :P

Nothing like trying to post some friendly questions and statements and being attacked by the board begger,LOL. But yeah I open X-Men figs and BAFs and keep all the rest of my collection MOC.

As for toy hauls today I recieved in the mail: Series 10 Spiderman (can finish my Sentinel), ML 3 Magneto, and ML 8 Storm variant.

Thanks

Chump444777 @loll@

Yesterday i finally found 2 Hasbro Ultimate Iron Man figs. One with the helmet on, and one with the helmet off. Found them at Cosmic Monkey in Portland Oregon. They also have Destroyer from the Toybiz line, but it's 50 bucks.

Lucky haul like I said Starman! Anyway got my hands on some Spidey 3 figs tonight. Black Spidey, red/blue sa, Venom and New Goblin. Yeah I know.........go ahead and say it Sm, call me a marvel ho! @loll@

Draven

You are SUCH plastic crack ho!!!! @cussing@

NO willpower!!! :wacko:

Quote from you 3 hours ago "Yeah, I'm just gonna get the black Spider-Man because he has good sculpting!"

I disown you @stoned@ @loll@

Quote from you 3 hours ago "Yeah, I'm just gonna get the black Spider-Man because he has good sculpting!"

@loll@ But the red & blue one was a repaint! And well Venom has nice sculpting too and Harry was..........fine I give up! @loll@

Draven

if you have one you should open it anyways if you open the regulars :) IMO if you open the regulars but keep the variants mosc you sir are a chump :P

Nothing like trying to post some friendly questions and statements and being attacked by the board begger,LOL. But yeah I open X-Men figs and BAFs and keep all the rest of my collection MOC.

As for toy hauls today I recieved in the mail: Series 10 Spiderman (can finish my Sentinel), ML 3 Magneto, and ML 8 Storm variant.

Thanks

Chump444777 @loll@

haha! note the emoticons just incase ;) lol! PS one sentinal only by now?.. surely you jest?.. :D

@loll@ But the red & blue one was a repaint! And well Venom has nice sculpting too and Harry was..........fine I give up! @loll@

Draven

Too late you're hooked! Like he said its plastic crack :P

got 5 of the silver wolverines today.

i found emmas today too, funny thing on their comps its coming up as discontiuned already.