Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

seen the magneto and cylops icons at kmart lately.....target has the repackaged spiderman 3 figures now too.

I've seen the FFML wave at five and below for $5, they also some of the HML Wave 1 figures for the same price. I ended up buying the Dr. Doom from the FF wave, it was the variant packaging too (now its opened in my room :) )

nice choice on what fig to buy... that doom is great!

hey pvb. how much did you get that modern iron man for?

could you pls. specify the price if your posting something?

i guess everybody would agree with me there.

i thought it's ok for me not to state the price of the figs that i purchased because after all i'm in the philippines and none of you guys are getting your figs from here.

well, i got my modern armor iron man for 1200 Pesos (30 U.S. Dollars) but it came with a free TRU exclusive diamond emma frost, both of them were MOCs, but i opened them, so, they're no longer MOCs.

got my cable for 800 Pesos (20 U.S. Dollars), and it also was MOC, but not for long.

the monsters boxset was 800 Pesos as well, was MIB, but not for long too.

the sasquatch fig was 400 Pesos (10 U.S. Dollars) and it came with a free first appearance thing. both figs were MOC, but i also opened them.

what's the name of the specialty shops pvb. is there some way that we could also some how order from "your specialty shops"?

there are quite a few spelialty stores in the place where i buy toys. the stores are side by side. the place is named Greenhills Shopping Center, and i can only remember a few names regarding the stores. 2RATS, Patrick's Toys...

the stores don't ship, not even locally, so you're not getting figs there unless you're visiting them personally.

I picked up a fiance tonight! I am very excited I thought I would let everyone know

congratulations dude!

Congrats. Think of me first when she "convinces" you to sell off your collection. It'll happen, trust me...

let's not hope for things like this. but yeah, it really happens... luckily, my girl understands what i do, and she just lets me do my thing... and there's no way i am selling or giving up my collection if ever my girl asks me to...

what a guy!

what are you trying to imply?

i don't know if i'm the only one who notices this, but gerardi, you seem to have a personal grudge against me.

and i don't see you often make posts except when i say something and there you go trying to direct your sarcasm towards me.

first of all, i don't remember doing anything wrong to you... if you don't like me, keep it to yourself, because this forum is supposed to be about action figures, not your personal grudge against me.

Scored the Spidey classic blk/red suit Spidey last night. Cool fig despite the bad mold choice. Should have used the SM movie 2 mold that comes with the gargoyle. Got that fig to as the original use and release in last years movie line was not blue enough for me. :)

Draven

I picked up a fiance tonight! I am very excited I thought I would let everyone know

congratulations dude!

Congrats. Think of me first when she "convinces" you to sell off your collection. It'll happen, trust me...

let's not hope for things like this. but yeah, it really happens... luckily, my girl understands what i do, and she just lets me do my thing... and there's no way i am selling or giving up my collection if ever my girl asks me to...

Thanks guys. I sure hope it never comes to that. Although she did say something about giving me an allowance for toys....O dear I think I might have made a huge mistake. jk

Found the movie Iron Man figures at TRU today! I'm in Michigan, and the TRU is in southgate if anyone reading this happens to be around there.

I got me Mark one, two and three! They had plenty of stock, so dig in if you're around!

my local tru got the iron man movie figs in today as well. they only got 1 case of the regular assortment in and a couple cases of the 12 inch repulsor iron man in. they also had the SHS 4 packs as well. i picked up the set of 5 figures and the repulsor armor iron man 12 inch as well.

Just got the Target Exclusive Iron Man "Repulsor Red Prototype" figure. They had about 6-8 of them, 1 Iron Monger (with fist smash), 1 Snap On Iron Man, and about 6-8 MK3s. They also had a bunch of the SHS sets, and some role play stuff that I didn't really look at.

I also checked Wal-Mart (for the War Machine Exclusive) and they don't have any Iron man figures yet but they did have an Iron Man Movie beach towel, along with a Hulk movie towel, and a Spider-Man 3 towel (each sold separately). I'll check back tomorrow and see if they put them out. They did have empty space near the Spider-Man figures.