Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

got this super rare chase figure on an early morning hunt sunday morning

congrats on the find man! great haul!

but be aware of the action feature on those... its similar to that venom figure that can ooze slime out of him, but its much, much, stinkier.

yeah hes also got this one like the 90's banshee figure that makes tons of noise

damn good for nothing action features

better not wait that long,ebay is going to jack the prices up by then

my shelves are quite full right now... ^_^

yeah, the prices gonna go up, luckily, the company i'm working for promised to shoulder 90% of the cost... ;)

Finally got my SS & Human Torch Icons from WM yesterday. It took forever but the SiteToStore did save me $7.00 plus change. Not a bad deal considering I also got them for $25 total on clearance. I may go get the variant version now to, just for kicks...

got the following last week (all through ebay):

FF wave silver surfer

FF wave mr. fantastic

FF wave invisible woman

FF wave human torch

FF wave thing

ordered the following (also through ebay):

FF wave namor

FF wave moleman

after they arrive, i can assemble my ronan. :)

ok- gonna try this again- wanting to trade

HAVE-

JLU

fire and ice three pack

mister miracle three pack

humanite three pack

light ray nad nemisis three pack

blue devil single pack

mirror master single purple pack

rocket red single yellow pack

vixen single purple pack

vigilante single purple pack

DCSH

steel- shiny version

catwoman

clayface

kal-el

nightwing

ML

hydra soilder- both variants

colossus- both variants

marvel girl- black variant

planet hulk- steel arm variant

thor-bearded

invisible woman

mole man

i also have the new hawkman and green lantern from the batman animated series- the stocker pulled them out of the box damaged- if some one doent mind damaged cards- i would be more than happy to sell them for what i paid for+ shipping + 1.00 for gas

WANTS-

JLU

Hawkman three pack both versions

volcana three pack

obsedian three pack

superman 10 inch justice lords

hourman 10 inch

phasing manhunter 10 inch

green lantern 10 inch

DCSH

cyborg superman

supergirl in blue costume

batgirl

twoface

ML

dr doom with out mask

silver surfer

silver surfer -walmart exclusive

quicksilver- red or green variant

also looking for target exclusives of transformers

starscream

jazz

bumble bee 2 pack

if any one know any other place i can post trades- LMK

Here's the latest,the classic spiderman was a late christmas gift from a friend(he ordered it off ebay and didn't get it till 2 weeks ago) I was extatic to get it,i've been looking for that one for ever. The other spiderman i picked up cause it has a web with a little note on it that says courtesy your neighborhood spiderman wich i taught was cool and it was real cheap too.DSCN0476.jpg

Just picked up the Previews Exclusive Ultimate Wolverine in the blue uniform. I like it a lot better than the regular.

Also, I just got back from Nashville where I found Black Knight, Marvel Girl, Bucky, and another Hydra Soldier.

And, a buddy of mine called me last friday from a Wal-Mart near where he lives and he found me an Astonishing Cyclops and another Hydra Soldier.

That finishes this run of Marvel Legends for what I want. I passed on the X3 Colossus.

Just picked up the Previews Exclusive Ultimate Wolverine in the blue uniform. I like it a lot better than the regular.

Also, I just got back from Nashville where I found Black Knight, Marvel Girl, Bucky, and another Hydra Soldier.

And, a buddy of mine called me last friday from a Wal-Mart near where he lives and he found me an Astonishing Cyclops and another Hydra Soldier.

That finishes this run of Marvel Legends for what I want. I passed on the X3 Colossus.

i take it your one of the one who doesn't want the Brood Queen

its a previews exclusive

sorry i figured it was commen knowledge that previews deals with comic stores mostly. So to answer your question the best place to go get on is at your local comic stores

Unfortunatley I live in Montana where there are no local comic book stores, guess I'll have to try eBay for it.

then try BBTS they got them for sell there.

I finally!!!!!! got my hml wave 3. had to pay bbts when it didn't come from ebay but i really glad i did. this wave is fantastic except bucky.

no comic stores in montana?

Yes I KNOW its a previews exclusive, i just dont know where you all getting it. If someone has a link to where previews is selling it or something, that is what I was looking for.

Simmer down, Evil...I just ordered mine from the BigBadToyStore as well so they should have plenty of them left. They even let me pay w/ a money order...